In Progress New Campaign - Mounts for new Companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: New Campaign - The "Sumpter horse is not equippable". Mounts for new Companions, the tier 0 Sumpter horse can not be equipped on any character. Main character starts out with one, but if you replace with a tier 1 horse/mount there is no going back.

So for all those companions with riding <10 they cannot be given a Sumpter Horse to bring their riding skill up to 10 when they can be given an upgrade to a tier 1 horse/mount. Currently the only way I see that they can gain Riding 10, is through them gaining skill ups from Tournament participation, if they are randomly assigned a tournament combat role with a mount (trying to do this, even watching my companion's fights to see if they get a skill up; not successful yet).

So either:

1. Sumpter Horses need to be changed back to equippable for Riding<10, or
2. New tier 0 mounts (based on the tier 1 but worse stats; old, worn-out, lame,...) need to be added.

And can the different types of (crossbow) bolts actually be given different stats (based on name), as they still all have the same stats but just different quantities.

How to Reproduce: Start new campaign in e1.6.4.(288965) (may have changed since this campaign was started).
I have reloaded a save from an old campaign, the problem occurs there too. So it is a global version change that overrides old version saves.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): Inventory
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: NA

Hello, the sumpter horses and mules do not require any riding skill. If you can not equip them to the companions please try to verify the integrity of the game files, if the issue is persistent you can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom