New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

Users who are viewing this thread

Everyone seems to be complaining about this "dlc" and I don't see why... it's basically an artbook with some lore and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I for one appreciate it, especially since it was for free! :iamamoron:
yes, why the complaints, it adds to immersion. I do not like that every time I open the game it starts on multiplayer instead of single player. any way to fix this other than uninstall reinstall? Thanks

yes, why the complaints, it adds to immersion. I do not like that every time I open the game it starts on multiplayer instead of single player. any way to fix this other than uninstall reinstall? Thanks
I'm not a dev and haven't played in a while, so idk, do the usual first like verifying files.

Just FYI: confirm/update files then uninstall and reinstall did not fix this default to multiplayer reoccurrence after digital companion was released and opened
Oof, that's rough.

Hopefully it's sorted by now but otherwise good luck :neutral:

I do wanna see some DLC for bannerlord. There were never a DLC for warband ever. It is time to upload some content. I'm even willing to pay for it. I'm a console player. I don't have access to the mods so vanilla all bugged and unfinished is pretty lame. Since the new update the factions all they do is besieging making the playthrough fast and boring. Single faction taking over other factions towns and castles making them unable to fight back or take back their fiefs, it's ridiculous. I wanna play long playthrough have kids and then play as kids and so on. Even the developer from this forum who made a thread said himself they focus on NPC besiege more and more, I, as a warband bannerlord veteran believe they went too far. The gameplay is heavily unbalanced and many will agree. I envy you PC players. Having access to mods must be cheesy. But please TW have to put some more effort making console version of BL better more playable. It's been long since release.

Oof, that's rough.

Hopefully it's sorted by now but otherwise good luck :neutral:
Thanks Calabanar. It's like life is telling me to drop Tale Worlds. I just wanted a stable game, I don't care about voices &other stuff that does not add to the story. BL has stayed unreliable, I actually started a Viking Conquest game. It was cozy old time stuff, but it too got strange. Purchased 3 cows but they never showed up in inventory. Sadly this great game engine needs so many work arounds, and it is getting worse rather than better as far as new problems rising out of nowhere. have fun. I feel sorry for the company, they do not seem to have the basics done and fan base has, I hear , faded a lot. I may check in once in a while to see if my tags and game saves I sent them have been resolved. Other than that its a sad adios to Tale Worlds. Thank you for your help Calabanar.

Back
Top Bottom