New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

Users who are viewing this thread

Errayn

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Since community managers are sleeping let me send the news here

In the new bannerlord update the panel on the launcher is updated on right there is empty place like this

image.png

that will be activated if you own the Digital Companion dlc " confirmed by duh "

image.png

map.png

apps.png

And it´s ONLY 7,99€! You could get some great games on Steam for 7,99€ or you can get this awesome companion!

1*MzqQm_K3sdO8RFibufJJBA.jpeg

This is Bannerlord, hopefully, your favorite game of all time. Better than Total War or Kingdom Come.
The Companion would make a great Christmas gift! Don't wait, all copies will be gone very quickly!

Oh, so this is more like a collector's edition digital merch rather than an actual dlc I guess? If this "dlc" is adding new lore, it would be great to see these pieces of lore added to the game (e.g. companions talking about their home town/castle/village like in warband). 10 quid for this seems a lot tbh, but whatever. It would also be great if we got a chunky update for christmas/new years like the last 2 years.

Oh, so this is more like a collector's edition digital merch rather than an actual dlc I guess? If this "dlc" is adding new lore, it would be great to see these pieces of lore added to the game (e.g. companions talking about their home town/castle/village like in warband). 10 quid for this seems a lot tbh, but whatever.
Yes, DLC is the delivery method for Steam and GOG and makes the app accessible in the launcher. Epic, Windows Store and consoles have it as a separate application that is launched from the library.

Free if you own the game prior to the product launch.
Yeah I know, and I appreciate it!

Also, a somewhat unrelated question (I asked it already but you may not have seen it, because I edited it in a bit later) do you expect to release a chunky patch any time soon? You've released banger patches close to christmas/new years 2 years in a row, are you planning to do the same? Of course, you may not know the actual date or may be reluctant to give an exact date, so it's fine if you only say whether there will be a patch Soon™?

Also, a somewhat unrelated question (I asked it already but you may not have seen it, because I edited it in a bit later) do you expect to release a chunky patch any time soon?
I wouldn't expect a large update around christmas/new years, but we are working towards future content updates (as well as additional hot fixes).

Well how do you access it?
it seems to be in my library, but tha launch screen doesn't show anything...

Edit: Nevermind, it updated and now it shows. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom