New 6v6 tournament?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ascarion

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
Hey guys,

me and a couple of other people had the idea of hosting another 6v6 tournament for Warband. Nothing is definite yet and we would gladly leave the opportunity to somebody else, if there is already something in the works or someone has more concrete plans and ideas. Please let us know if you have heard of anything, are planning to host a tournament yourself or want to give us advice and suggestions!

Hey guys,

me and a couple of other people had the idea of hosting another 6v6 tournament for Warband. Nothing is definite yet and we would gladly leave the opportunity to somebody else, if there is already something in the works or someone has more concrete plans and ideas. Please let us know if you have heard of anything, are planning to host a tournament yourself or want to give us advice and suggestions!
I asked Gibby if he was interested in helping me host a 6v6 tournament a couple days ago since nobody seemed interested in doing it (c.f Sho's thread).

Luckily we only just recently talked about it and didn't start doing any work + Gibby and I can't commit the same amount of time as we used to so we couldn't do **** alone.

All in all, I am happy if you have an actual team of people willing to get something started as it seems this has become even more of a rarity these last few months. If you need any help, hmu.

I prefer 8v8 with limits.
considering the size of the last 8v8 tournament and the feedback in all the recent discussion threads I dont think 8v8 is something the community wants at this point. I think there will be a time for more 8v8 tournaments, but if we go forward with this it will 100% be 6v6. With Malta and our rosters size we were often in favour of 8v8 to give everyone a chance to play, but not all teams have that "luxery", besides, there is always the option of starting with two teams if your roster is too big for 6v6

Nice to know game wont die yet.

Good luck and if you need any help with format or rules hmu.

Announce some sign up somewhere so teams can start to fill in and we can play by February.

just a PSA that everyone hates the new group system and barely even lurk forums anymore because of it, please bring back tournament board taleworlds ty

Back
Top Bottom