- NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

Users who are viewing this thread

I have no idea what i want in to this mod because i never got to test the original 1776 mod because nexusmods doesn't work.
Can you upload it to http://www.moddb.com or some other place that works?

Sorry to use this post for this but i couldn't post other topics for some reason.

Thx for still supporting my Mods.
I m updating 1860s Old America cuz I went through some problems with waband latest patch 1.172

Stay tuned

Gab  :wink:

Hello, any updates on the "revamping project"? One big and vital request i have, is that you implement the volley fire and kneeling that so many mods have already used. (Even medieval mods use them.) It's just so baffling that you didn't implement them in the first place. That was the only thing missing from this otherwise amazing and immersive game. That's also one of the reasons why i stopped playing it in the first place. It's just too weird seeing my troops firing at will without any disregard for anything. I hope you'd be able to implement this soon, or at least release the python codes so we could implement it ourselves. Thanks.

Please, please, PLEASE do not let this mod die. i love all your mods but this one is by far my favorite, theres just something about the time period and the bright neat uniforms and the tricorn hats that have a sort of wonder and adventure-ish feel to them. That being said, i still encounter gamebreaking bugs in certain markets that crash every time, certain forts crash the game every time i attempt to look at them, and so do certain unit/general' or native american textures (im unsure which because i havent been able to see them). Take all the time you need, dont rush it, and release the next update once its perfect because it almost is. This is still by far my favorite mod (i made a taleworlds account just to post here :lol:), and good luck in developement.

Could you also make it less laggy when using the speed time cheat? I love your mod and you can make it into a better version of it! Can't wait for final release!

Could you develop the natives. Clothes, settlements etc. Would be amazing if one can push Europeans out of the continent eventually :smile:

I suppose adding canons would be a nice feature such as on Twilight of the Sun King mod. Also giving important officers (like Washington) cloaks over there uniforms for more prestige such as some of the union uniforms in the 1865 mod. That is all I can think of for the moment.

aderemi123 said:
I suppose adding canons would be a nice feature such as on Twilight of the Sun King mod. Also giving important officers (like Washington) cloaks over there uniforms for more prestige such as some of the union uniforms in the 1865 mod. That is all I can think of for the moment.

Gab never do Python Coding for his mods and the Cannons require coding which it would be pretty impossible to happen unless he will start all over again with Python.

I also wished for this to happen though.

Wow it's been years since I played the 1776 mod, and it was my favourite mod back in the time.
However I noticed Gabrilduro started this topic November 2016. Has anything happened ever since?

Btw I could also test the game again, its a chance to rediscover a bit of the good old times. I've seen so far people wanting "new features" on this thread since gab started it. I think it's unfair asking for new things like cannon, considering this mod by now is lacking the very basics most other mods have by now and this makes it unpleasant to play. I think that's were the most focus ought to be prioritised, mainly in scene fixing.
Many scenes are even bugged on the latest version... That's the last thing I remember like I said it's been years. Maybe if Gab is in the mood he could make updated uniforms since history knowledge has advanced quite a lot in our mods the last years.

However Gab from the looks of things...may not have the time quite understandibly. So as a very old fan, if Gabrilduro could only do One change for this mod... I would say please re-evaluate the scenes in the game, nothing else.

I agree with oorestis. I just want the mod to be playable again. I miss the old days. I'm almost tempted to download an older version of warband and this mod and I know it's what I should do, but if there's a will or time left in Gab to make this mod better, I'd say just make things already in the mod work.

Back
Top Bottom