Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Apparently, If you fail the "Destroy 3 factions" quest, you will never be allowed to make peace with these factions every again .. forever wars. .. Never ending wars ..

Please FIX the Folly Quest to end properly.

Don't get me wrong, the "Folly" quest should stay. It could be good for new players, just needs to conclude properly.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

based on another post i read, this is a recent and intended change, although you don't neccesarily have to fail the "Destroy 3 factions" quest, i'm on them right now and cant propose peace with those 3 factions either. the reasoning for this change might be to push back against the player's faction which is usually the one that grows the biggest by this stage of the game, the other factions should see this as an existential threat they cant make peace with (the other factions dont want a strong united Empire and vice versa)

Last edited:
Their reasoning seems to have tunnel vision.

The Folly Quest needs fleshing out and to end reasonably.

How I feel the quest should end -

(1) Player gets Dragon banner
(2) All Empire factions Ally with player, all non-Empire go to war with player (or visa versa)
(3) "bannerlord" player can call upon ally armies to join his army, enemy armies can do similar (Large battles needs to be fixed)
(4) Enemies who are beaten can submit to the "bannerlord" and become a vassal.
(5) game ends quicker - more satisfying for player.

apparently this is intended, although you don't have to fail the "Destroy 3 factions" quest, i'm on them right now and cant propose peace with 3 factions either. the reasoning for this change is to push back against the player's faction which is usually the one that grows the biggest by this stage of the game, so the other factions should see this as an existential threat they cant make peace with.
Can you link where they said it's intended? And are you sure it's the same problem or could it be there's no support for peace proposal because of the AI's calculation?

i cant find the post right now but it was a dev confirming that being able to make peace in the past was not what was intended. i don't think it's about AI calculation because the only 3 factions the button is greyed out for are the exact 3 factions in the "Destroy faction" main story quest. the dev was talking about being able to make peace with Imperial factions though, not sure if its the same thing but could be related. in my game i'm Imperial and can't make peace with Vlandia, Battania, and Sturgia

In my fight against Aserai , I have imprisoned most of their generals and they can only siege my settlements with armies of 200-400 strong . I can call up 900 . The whole situation is beyond a joke.

I've been informed that this is intended by design. The player is trying to destroy the Empire and until that is succeded the war will continue. You can however share your feedback with us on the suggestion board.

Back
Top Bottom