Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Doofus

Sergeant
So...I've noticed this previously, but just decided to ignore it because it didn't really affect me. Now, its next to a town...

I destroyed a hideout and when ending the hideout simulation I go back to the campaign map and there are 2 bandit groups near the hideout, running away from me (usually 1 bandit in each 'group', although occasionally more). As soon as I get far enough away from them, they go back to where the hideout is and the hideout pops back into existence (literally maybe 30 seconds after destroying it). I currently own Ortysia, just took it over & was awarded it. I go to the manage screen and it shows a -2 to security because of a hideout. OK. Annoying, since we are at war & I have better things to do, but I know where it is (north of the mountains to the north). I go destroy it, then return directly to Ortysia to verify things are improving. Nope. By the time I return to Ortysia the hideout has already respawned in the exact same location and I have to destroy it again. It appears I should spend the rest of the game just sitting where the hideout is so the bandits can't respawn it. Please...please, please, please,...fix this.

I also noticed this a month or two ago near Poros or Lycaron. I didn't care since I didn't own those at the time & I assumed someone else would report it.

I will send save file saved after killing it the first time, but before killing it the 2nd time.

Back
Top Bottom