Never ending feasts!

Users who are viewing this thread

dapumpkin

Recruit
I held a feast in my honor at Dun Breatann and my vassals have been there for over a month and will not leave. The quest "Organize Feast" came and expired after 30 days saying I failed to find an appropriate time for it, even though my vassals have been feasting like pigs for 30 days. Every three days when I talk to them they act as if it is the first time they have seen me at the feast and my friendship with them goes up by 5. I have my own kingdom so that may have something to do with it, I see AI factions feast for the normal duration and it ends but mine hasnt.

dapumpkin said:
I held a feast in my honor at Dun Breatann and my vassals have been there for over a month and will not leave. The quest "Organize Feast" came and expired after 30 days saying I failed to find an appropriate time for it, even though my vassals have been feasting like pigs for 30 days. Every three days when I talk to them they act as if it is the first time they have seen me at the feast and my friendship with them goes up by 5. I have my own kingdom so that may have something to do with it, I see AI factions feast for the normal duration and it ends but mine hasnt.

Ok so to get this straight, you talked to your minister and asked him to send messengers so the lords come to your feast. Are you the marshal? Or were you the marshal when you did this? Are you the marshal now? So the lords came and never left?

The feast doesn't end because of a bug that went unfixed for years. But recently I found an easy bugfix. Now the game will conclude feasts in your kingdom after a few days, just like it does for feasts in other kingdoms.

The code is posted here:
so if you can access the module system, then you can easily apply the fix yourself (since no lines of code are changed, only new ones are inserted).

I also posted info on how to edit the compiled txt files, but that's only for Native.

Back
Top Bottom