[Netharian_PW_US] Server Thread/Rules/Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah. I mean, Trojan's empty there, and RCC only has 26. This means it's like early morning GMT, so like, 3-4am for EST. Fail troll is fail.

Varthaer said:
Skallagrim said:
Yeah. I mean, Trojan's empty there, and RCC only has 26. This means it's like early morning GMT, so like, 3-4am for EST. Fail troll is fail.

Pretty much man. Don't see why people attempt to troll these forums, it doesnt work too well as the mods dont like it.

When defeated, act as if people care about your 2 man army.

Aethraeyn said:
Varthaer said:
Skallagrim said:

Pretty much man. Don't see why people attempt to troll these forums, it doesnt work too well as the mods dont like it.

Go away, we do not like you...

Your attempt to troll failed... The only one that is allowed to troll here is skallagrim :grin:

robindelang2 said:
Aethraeyn said:
Varthaer said:
Skallagrim said:

Your attempt to troll failed... The only one that is allowed to troll here is skallagrim :grin:
A3C.jpg

robindelang2 said:
Aethraeyn said:
Varthaer said:
Skallagrim said:

lies!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all can
tumblr_mekndlIxtN1r09qs1o1_500.png

Well, I ain't no fan of these standardized rules but moar servers is a good time, especially cause I don't like VoS so my active server choices are limited (it is active isnt it D:smile:

Aethraeyn said:
Varthaer said:
Skallagrim said:

Varthaer said:
Aethraeyn said:
Varthaer said:
Skallagrim said:

20201042.jpg

I suggest the pair of you either get over whatever problems you have, or put each on ignore, because I'm getting fed up of your petty bickering. If I see either of you continuing this childish baiting, I'll give you a few days of silence in which to reflect on your behaviour.

1/14/13: PW Server is postponed until further notice, as we felt like a NW server was more fitting to what we play.

robindelang2 said:
Varthaer said:
1/14/13: PW Server is postponed until further notice, as we felt like a NW server was more fitting to what we play.

Do what you like... There are too many US servers atm for PW(for the already small community)

Ill bring it back someday, thats one of the main reasons why I wanted to take it down.

Back
Top Bottom