SP - Battles & Sieges Nerf Khuzaits..

Users who are viewing this thread

MishaQ

Recruit
Hello dev. team

I want to ask if you are planning to do something with these damn Khuzaits the cancer and pain in butt hole of Calradia..

First of all... they are SO like SO damn agrresive. When war is declared, they are immediately at the enemy teritory thanks to their massive numbers of horse units like the cav and horse archers.. always like 30+ in single party. Because of that their armies are super fast so they can be everywhere in a snap of fingers.

Second they immediately capture the border towns and castles of near North and Southern Empire. At the image I included the war between S. Empire and them began like 15 minutes ago and they have already captured Myzea, Argoron and Amprela which are very important points.. and like you can see they also captured a Varagos castle which I do not care about because its single capture... but what I cannot understand is that our army is like YEAH let's focus on a single captured castle instead of the main strategic towns at the border so we can protect the teritory much efficient.

Third.. the Khuzaits are so overpowered in numbers, they armies are almost all the time 100+ and Empire armies are NO match for them. When you place an Empire army in front of Khuzait army in the same numbers like 100+100 guess who the heck wins.. because the AI armies are dumb and do not act strategically not even at the world map or the battle itself.

Thank you for your constant effort guys. I know its very hard for you. Keep it up (y)

And I noticed I can't include image from my pc, its just option for URL so here you got the screenshot that I reffered to: https://ctrlv.cz/tHC4

I couldn't agree with you more. Not to mention that almost immediately their troops start out on horseback.

It should at least be like their third tier like they don't jump into being mounted archers they have to start out as archers first then they get horses at the next tier.

Back
Top Bottom