Nerf jumpslashes

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate it when fully armored soldiers jump over my slash and hit me while I'm a horseman.

1) Most of your swing strength comes from your footing, so you wouldn't be able to swing that hard, unless it's an overhead.

2) It's stupid and it breaks the atmosphere.

3) Fully armored knights jumping around, slashing horsemen which're trying to take them on head-on.

I don't mind getting killed by someone who uses good maneuvering and timing to kill me, but when it's a jump-slash it's just lame.

So, I'd like TW to nerf the damage that sideswings do when jump-slashing, overhead swings maybe not, since that takes very very good timing.

rokema said:
I hate it when fully armored soldiers jump over my slash and hit me while I'm a horseman.

1) Most of your swing strength comes from your footing, so you wouldn't be able to swing that hard, unless it's an overhead.

2) It's stupid and it breaks the atmosphere.

3) Fully armored knights jumping around, slashing horsemen which're trying to take them on head-on.

I don't mind getting killed by someone who uses good maneuvering and timing to kill me, but when it's a jump-slash it's just lame.

So, I'd like TW to nerf the damage that sideswings do when jump-slashing, overhead swings maybe not, since that takes very very good timing.

It's probably not going to happen in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom