Nerf archery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
Archery in this mod is waaaay too powerful, I can't even move out of my spawn before being bombarded with arrows! My shield is useless against them, it gets broken after a few arrow volleys from the insane 190 arrows per second super aim counterstrike noobs. Cavalry doesn't help either, they hit me right between my eyes even at full speed. They can hit me across the map with little effort. This is unfair for us who want to play infantry, the manly class in this game. In real life, archery was used as support, and was fired into groups, not individuals.

I hope you guys do something with this.

May I ask what a "troll-thread" is? I guess nothing really positive...I think Mixepotatoes is 15 years of age and a little bit hot-headed or unsteady in his behaviour...he simply should read the thread "Archery in the mod" below...

But in all seriousity, they've done a great job on archery in the mod. They made it realistic, but not too useless. Kudos to the team :grin:

Mixedpotatoes said:
But in all seriousity, they've done a great job on archery in the mod. They made it realistic, but not too useless. Kudos to the team :grin:

Okay, my guess was right...  :roll: ...yes, archery is realistic and great fun in the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom