[ Nemesis ] - [ Custom server development ] [ Taking requests ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Peasant.. When will you ever .. learn (or change)..

Secondly.. Hunger is in no way, new to this mod :razz:

I seriously wish this forum had not become a Peasant show over the last couple of years..

I fully understand guys, that I have been mostly annoying in the 2 years. 

There is nothing I can do to fix it, I do my best to help new people learn.

I will not restrict the use of what I created, i will make an osp, and the tutorial should allow oasis to install them easily. 

I want players to have a better time, simple changes to game play can have a large impact on player happiness.

I will work on an osp for my recent changes, free for anyone to use. 

On Avalon yes, i kind of did whatever i wanted and it seemed trollish, whenever i have worked under people, i held my best behavior. 

Peasant, you're a great guy when under control, i have seen you do some crazy ****, but nothing that stopped me completely from seeing you as a friend. I have accepted Splint for who he is, and I won't argue about that, no need for it anymore. Friedrich, don't hate because you rarely administrate, you also just want the power of Head Admin. I've never seen you administrate on US_East, Trojan, or Avalon. And by administrating I mean going on and handling cases that people report, talking to them, checking logs, making a fair decision not [like what you've done on Avalon and are currently doing on Oasis] shoving yourself on a list, making up very very strict rules that no one enforces just to feed your ego. ZeroFighter you were the fine example of having favorites on Nexus and hated me because I spotted these issues, which I witnessed a lot so before hating on Peasant for bad **** he did in the past, look at yourself, you weren't #1. I'm not hating, i'm just saying it how it is. I've always respected Peasant for who he is as a person, hating on him for your own selfish reasons is not right. I admit, I was immature in the past, I was annoying, I had anger issues, but common people that was in the past (this is mainly for splintert who I secretly love). Let bygones be bygones then we can all forge a greater present and future and love each other. Stop the hate, no one is perfect, we're all humans.

P.S. I'm the best. You can all bow down to me. (just kidding)

Yesi am not a hter, i have no enemies, i was just stating the facts, and my observations.  I was not treated as a staff member because friendrich is holding on to some grudge. 

In the end i am sincere in my efforts of trying to help the mod. 

I created this system for Reality_HCRP

I do custom orders when people have ideas for features.

Yes i sort of own a server but no one plays it, but if they did, my strength as an educated and professional community owner would be seen for what it is.

My trollish nature is just the fact that it is just a game, no need to wear a suite and tie when administrating. 

Xaphan said:
Yesi am not a hter, i have no enemies, i was just stating the facts, and my observations.  I was not treated as a staff member because friendrich is holding on to some grudge. 

In the end i am sincere in my efforts of trying to help the mod. 

I created this system for Reality_HCRP

I do custom orders when people have ideas for features.

Yes i sort of own a server but no one plays it, but if they did, my strength as an educated and professional community owner would be seen for what it is.

My trollish nature is just the fact that it is just a game, no need to wear a suite and tie when administrating.

The trollish part is to spice things up

People liked me, and allowed me to mess with them somtimes.

I used to have armies following me and attacking me.

So saying i am a bad admin for having that kind of connection with the players, i was not causing complaints, and if i did piss someone off i would fix it and comp

your loss not mine. 

You don't want your server to be special and fun.

I cant play on it with spawning of low hp, it make buying armor useless, and you just get one hit.

So have fun oasis.  Best of luck.

Just want to ***** a bit.  :iamamoron:

Nexus was a good server and I never said something against it, I said something against the structure and above this "too much serious" handling of things. Warband is full of trolls and this is it. You can't be too serious but also not too non-serious, it's hard to say for me and my English knowledge. Also I respect what Nexus did - creating a damn stable server but they had lacks in the listening to the community.

Oasis is unorganized and has no structure. Several admins keep abusing and the Server Owner is not active enough - nor he has the experience to fix all things.
Admins get accepted who were permanently banned on different servers. Also there are no punishment guidelines and ban mongers like A_Cabbage try to get banned several people for each little bull**** which is't even a rulebreak. But, I think the showing now of the admins will teach me more on how to recruit admins.
Being a Server Owner is cancer - but if you actually know what you are saying or doing then it can be fun to see a community grow.
Connor had nothing better to do than spreading **** that I DDoS Oasis - so I won't forget it. And what I don't forget - will be paid back somehow.
If there is one guy who I wish no luck - then it's Connor. I mean seriously, if he ****s up his own scripts which create lag afterwards he can't just blame some random person.
But gg, wp.  :facepalm:

gedizz said:
Maybe I should start a server with my scripts  :shifty:
Please god no, that went horribly.

domipoppe said:
Just want to ***** a bit.  :iamamoron:

Nexus was a good server and I never said something against it, I said something against the structure and above this "too much serious" handling of things. Warband is full of trolls and this is it. You can't be too serious but also not too non-serious, it's hard to say for me and my English knowledge. Also I respect what Nexus did - creating a damn stable server but they had lacks in the listening to the community.

Oasis is unorganized and has no structure. Several admins keep abusing and the Server Owner is not active enough - nor he has the experience to fix all things.
Admins get accepted who were permanently banned on different servers. Also there are no punishment guidelines and ban mongers like A_Cabbage try to get banned several people for each little bull**** which is't even a rulebreak. But, I think the showing now of the admins will teach me more on how to recruit admins.
Being a Server Owner is cancer - but if you actually know what you are saying or doing then it can be fun to see a community grow.
Connor had nothing better to do than spreading **** that I DDoS Oasis - so I won't forget it. And what I don't forget - will be paid back somehow.
If there is one guy who I wish no luck - then it's Connor. I mean seriously, if he ****s up his own scripts which create lag afterwards he can't just blame some random person.
But gg, wp.  :facepalm:

Oasis may not appeal to you, but it is in fact a very stable server.  You have had a run in bcause of your attitude and act like an innocent snowflake.  You are not and obviously are capable of doing what you were accused of due to the threat in the above.  Oasis is the closest thing to nexus that we have had.  In fact, it has it's better aspects as well, such as that EU affairs do not tie into NA affairs, that the NA admins are not comprised of nothing but friends who will lie for eachother, and the admins are also very active.  I cannot speak for the EU side seeing as I do not play it, but I vouch strongly for oasis due to its success on NA. 

Just as Illuminati said, I was told by Conner himself that I'm threatening to DDos Oasis, just right after I got perm banned from Oasis for no reason.
Quite frankly EU Oasis is nothing like Nexus and won't ever be. They need to get a stable server first, by that I mean something that doesn't lag when there's 120 people on, won't even get into the admin team.

Where is my threat? That I said I will pay back to Connor what he told about me? It's not a threat. It's simple understanding and answering of me.
For example, exploits which I found won't be told by me. For example, I never will help or support him in any things. For example, a lot of examples like they were told before. Someone will use the exploits, which I will keep for myself but if something happens then I will laugh cause I knew them. This is it.

At all if I really would want to harm Oasis, it would have happened already. So your points are invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom