SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Negative Influence

Users who are viewing this thread

Raycor

Recruit
If a player/npc, lord/ruler gets negative influence they should also get faction wide relations reduction as well or be prevented from doing anything that will result in negative influence in the first place. Just makes sense.

Never worked with a lovable idiot?

They want you removed from responsibility, but not the guest list to a party.

lol ya hasn't everyone?

I'm mostly opposed to the faction leader over riding to land grab and ending up with negative influence. If the negative influence ended in relation loss and support, it might be a good time for another suggestion I made. A coup d'etat. When relations get down to a certain point you could use your influence to start a vote for a new ruler or something similar.
As is when the ruler has low or negative influence he can't raise an army which is detrimental to the faction.

lol ya hasn't everyone?

I'm mostly opposed to the faction leader over riding to land grab and ending up with negative influence. If the negative influence ended in relation loss and support, it might be a good time for another suggestion I made. A coup d'etat. When relations get down to a certain point you could use your influence to start a vote for a new ruler or something similar.
As is when the ruler has low or negative influence he can't raise an army which is detrimental to the faction.

I don't know if it's based on influence, but devs did hint at mechanic like this being planned but not implemented yet. I keep hoping clans like Boar clan, Lake Rats and The Hand tie into this system somehow. Because the rebels could start at either pre-set or null influence as well, being a new faction.

Back
Top Bottom