Negative Colony Population Cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone ! I got a bug occured on my save that makes the population cap -60 . I know why it occured but i don't know how to fix . Bug occured because I forgot to press enter after placing and deleting houses . Now it is broken . Do you know how to fix negative population cap ? I got no placements in the colony right now . Cuz i deleted every thing in the colony . I am on 503. day of my save . Please don't tell me that I need to start all over again . I am open for every kind of suggestions . Thanks in advance .

Edit (12:09 GMT +3 29 December 2016 Thursday ) : I am using MnB SaveGameEditor for edit value -60 out . I hope it works . If it is I will let you know .
Edit ( Same day 13:07 GMT +3 ) : It works . Edit two savegame files that are connected in the warband savegame directory for party records then your colony name then party and you will see the negative numbers on two file . Change it to normal value (like how many you got shack . For shacks add +5 from 0 and continue on . ) . Etc. : I got 2 stage II houses so i have 20 population cap ( 0 + 10 + 10 ) .

Could i demolish colony ?

Edit ( same day gmt + 3 15:24 ) : It's good for you to know i guess cuz if you want to update the mod now you know what is bugged. And there is a bug too when you delete your building without pressing enter then you add another and press enter buildings won't disappear and you get its components like timber or some kind of stuff . And I suggest you to fix already implemented contents in the mod before adding new ones . There is a mod named custom settlements . It is uncompleted mod but it's source codes may be useful for you .

Back
Top Bottom