Neena

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I'd like to request ban of this user from the BEAST tournament.

NDocvRx.png

@Aeronwen

Golodir

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
I mean, truth or not this is Bannerlord so doesn't matter

even if it's actually the truth, which I personally highly doubt, there already has been a precedent made in Obelix's case, banning someone for their actions on different platforms is not the way to go.

even if it's actually the truth, which I personally highly doubt, there already has been a precedent made in Obelix's case, banning someone for their actions on different platforms is not the way to go.
That is not the case. Absolutely actions on different platforms can be a cause for a ban from tournaments. Obelix's case was on a knife edge as his actions were totally unacceptable. As the warning made clear it was only because he had already tried to put that toxic community behind him, and move on, that he didnt face further consequences from us for his actions.

I see nothing here though other than a troll who made a new account to hide who they are while making unsupported accusations. The OP should be ashamed of themselves.

Namakan

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
"this is BL so what does it matter if people behaved like scum somewhere else hahahahah"
sad attitude

E: Also Aeronwen, that post has been on TG forums for quite some time and I don't think anyone ever spoke up against it, why is it an unsupported claim just because it was posted by a new account?

Golodir

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
"this is BL so what does it matter if people behaved like scum somewhere else hahahahah"
sad attitude

yeah well this is BL and thanks god it's BL, because if we actually cared about what people have done somewhere else, pretty much anyone with a VAC ban should be banned as well which is clearly not the way to go.

for an example this dog

Mabons

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
sad attitude

E: Also Aeronwen, that post has been on TG forums for quite some time and I don't think anyone ever spoke up against it, why is it an unsupported claim just because it was posted by a new account?
Just about anyone I talk to has been a cheater or hacker in the past at this point, do we ban them all from anything in the future?

If someone is a **** in call of duty constantly hacking and spreading racist **** or whatever, do we then hound them out of every other community?

sad attitude

There is no proof of anyhthing, no reference, no links etc
No idea what TG is and whether their forums are adequately moderated

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
we all know you used autochamber in our tourrnament ft7 and it was confirmed.

Naturally.

Jokes aside I don't think "everyone has been a cheater" and if they have, it's definitely worth discussing what kind of community we wish to foster in terms of what is acceptable. Especially with hacks apparently already being available.

Not exactly giving the right impression if we say everyone cheats and whatever.

Firunien

Grandmaster Knight
Naturally.

Jokes aside I don't think "everyone has been a cheater" and if they have, it's definitely worth discussing what kind of community we wish to foster in terms of what is acceptable. Especially with hacks apparently already being available.

Not exactly giving the right impression if we say everyone cheats and whatever.
I dont think there is many hackers, i always tell myself there are none at all. It needs a special kind of person to cheat in a game in which nothing is to be gained, confirmed hackers should be banned from any competition forever though.

Jufasto

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
I have known Neena is about 1 year. I don't believe op's ideas are true.She is a very nice person with kind attitude towards other players. It's a shame she is being slandered by some trolls.

Wegnas

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
I HEREBY COME FORTH AND ANNOUNCE THAT I GOT VAC BANNED FOR USING SPINBOT IN CSGO, I OWE THIS COMMUNITY AN APOLOGY AND PLZ ACCEPT IT

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Alright, let's not get ahead of ourselves, has this claim been supported? As far as I'm aware, it has. Is it something that happened a while ago? Sure.

Even if this is or isn't supported, it's personal and doesn't directly relate to the game, people can be made aware of what she (potentially) has done, but that doesn't mean that she should be banned from tournaments, don't be silly.

This is more so awareness of clans/communities that may or may not what to engage with her, but nothing to do with tournament administration.

As for the OP account, it's clearly been made to cause a stir, which is unfortunate, wouldn't be so bad if it was actually written to raise awareness, instead it was a piss-poor attempt at 'outing' someone. It's also strange seeing people calling people who potentially may have been victim to her 'trolls', if you don't know what's happened, don't start pretending you do.

Be aware, stay safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom