Resolved Needs Access to Village Commons opposition herders not spawning

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The quest giver is in Karbur and the opposition is Korsyas. If I accept the quest, the herder will spawn at Karbur and move towards the pasture of Korsyas. However, the opposition herders from Korsyas will not spawn and the quest cannot be resolved. The herder from Karbur will stand still and after a few days will become wounded (presumably) due to hunger/attrition and the quest will fail once all the herders are wounded.
I have include some images to illustrate this process where after 2 days of waiting in the same spot half the herders become wounded.
Reloading the save to the point before accepting the quest does not solve this.
Also on a sidenote sometimes the herders will move towards Korsyas while sometimes they will move all the way to Dnin which is on the other side of the continent to Korsya, which I'm not sure if is intended or not.

How to Reproduce: Accept Landlord Needs Access to the Commons at Karbur and targeted pasture is Korsyas
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5206
CPU: Intel i5-6300HQ
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL502VML
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom