Need teammate damage in tdm and siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Now there is no teammate damage, and in custom mode you can play shooter and slash with infantry at will without worrying about hurting teammates, which makes the game very boring and no one will notice him messing around. When these guys get into match mode, they get yelled at or kicked out of the game for attacking their teammates too often

meh, TDM. Friendly Fire belong in competitive modes, TDM isnt competitive, no deathmatch type is competitive. For me, Bannerlord TDM is troll/warmup, winning is irrelevant, teams is always incredible uneven anyway, not to mention the fact that respawn is random.

Siege however...

There are already multiple suggestions about FF in siege and I believe that devs announced that it will be added Soon©

meh, TDM. Friendly Fire belong in competitive modes, TDM isnt competitive, no deathmatch type is competitive. For me, Bannerlord TDM is troll/warmup, winning is irrelevant, teams is always incredible uneven anyway, not to mention the fact that respawn is random.

Siege however...

There are already multiple suggestions about FF in siege and I believe that devs announced that it will be added Soon©
Sadly, there are very few players playing in Asia server, almost no one plays siege mode, only deathmatch, but the lack of friend-injury deathmatch is very messy and boring to play:cry::cry::cry:

Sadly, there are very few players playing in Asia server, almost no one plays siege mode, only deathmatch, but the lack of friend-injury deathmatch is very messy and boring to play:cry::cry::cry:
You are right, it takes abit more people for a proper siege game compared to TDM where you can just chillax. I just think that Friendly-Fire (FF) enabled will make TDM, in lack of better term, annoying to play. TDM with FF disabled is a newbie friendly mode.

But, hey, keep spamming Bannerlord videos or stream to your network in Asia! Asians are generally competitive is my experience. Bannerlord will become popular for sure. Many people in Asia!

meh, TDM. Friendly Fire belong in competitive modes, TDM isnt competitive
Every mode needs team damage enabled. Casual modes (tdm and siege) should have low team damage (enough to stun player that has been hit) and reflective damage to punish players that swing team mates without thinking (like it used to be).

Competitive modes already have team damage btw.

Plus, the matchmaking almost never works. It's sad. I want to play Skirmish but I never get a match.

+1 def needs to bea thing in siege and TDM , i sometimes have to fight 1vs 5 and i know i could kill them if there is a FF ON but this way they mindlesly spam attacks like AI from singleplayer and i cant do anything.

I'd probably do team damage on ranged weapons only for TDM. Teamwounding in melee might be a bit dicey, though I will admit that kiting around people in a 1v2 or 1v3 is a valid tactic in a lot of fights.

I'd probably do team damage on ranged weapons only for TDM. Teamwounding in melee might be a bit dicey, though I will admit that kiting around people in a 1v2 or 1v3 is a valid tactic in a lot of fights.
Melee team damage also! I don't care if its reflective or not, but players shouldn't be able to swing wildly around their friends without consequences.

Back
Top Bottom