Need OPTIONS to forbid donation and take units from property

Users who are viewing this thread

iRkshz

Regular
Dear developers - we all need options (buttons) in castles and towns for FORBID to donate and take units.
The reasons:
1. Food control and prosperity (it is better to garrison fewer but higher tier units than many lower tier units) - this is important, it helps to maintain a balance in the economy.
2. Considering the above, if there is an opportunity for other characters to donate units, then they break the formula for a balanced economy.
3. Considering the above, your clan can pick up units from your castles and towns, then they break the formula for a balanced economy. And most importantly, your clan takes a strategic stock of the best units that you left for yourself.

I constantly encounter this problem and it spoils my enjoyment of the game.
I'm sure everyone will agree with me, so we need these options.

No one can TAKE units from a settlement unless they are the owner so that much is already taken care of. As far as donating them, I don't know if NPCs do this except when you first take a city, so that it has defenders when they leave. I am not counting them donating troop to the Ruler because I believe that IS something I have seen but ISN'T part of this issue!

OH! Reading more into the comment I see that you mean your other parties! Easiest way to fix that, don't have other parties!

No one can TAKE units from a settlement unless they are the owner so that much is already taken care of. As far as donating them, I don't know if NPCs do this except when you first take a city, so that it has defenders when they leave. I am not counting them donating troop to the Ruler because I believe that IS something I have seen but ISN'T part of this issue!

as you can see in the video, I accepted the correct policy, which allows me not to maintain garrisons, but at the same time have high levels of security and loyalty - I need this for a good economy (it is expensive to maintain garrisons)

and as you can see, in one castle there is a large garrison - it was put there by a friendly army that passed by the castle
just don't say to me that I did it myself, I don't need to lie - I am showing a problem in the game

Back
Top Bottom