Need OPTIONS to forbid donation and take units from property

Currently viewing this thread:

iRkshz

Recruit
Dear developers - we all need options (buttons) in castles and towns for FORBID to donate and take units.
The reasons:
1. Food control and prosperity (it is better to garrison fewer but higher tier units than many lower tier units) - this is important, it helps to maintain a balance in the economy.
2. Considering the above, if there is an opportunity for other characters to donate units, then they break the formula for a balanced economy.
3. Considering the above, your clan can pick up units from your castles and towns, then they break the formula for a balanced economy. And most importantly, your clan takes a strategic stock of the best units that you left for yourself.

I constantly encounter this problem and it spoils my enjoyment of the game.
I'm sure everyone will agree with me, so we need these options.

Jerrod Owex

Recruit
No one can TAKE units from a settlement unless they are the owner so that much is already taken care of. As far as donating them, I don't know if NPCs do this except when you first take a city, so that it has defenders when they leave. I am not counting them donating troop to the Ruler because I believe that IS something I have seen but ISN'T part of this issue!

OH! Reading more into the comment I see that you mean your other parties! Easiest way to fix that, don't have other parties!

iRkshz

Recruit
No one can TAKE units from a settlement unless they are the owner so that much is already taken care of. As far as donating them, I don't know if NPCs do this except when you first take a city, so that it has defenders when they leave. I am not counting them donating troop to the Ruler because I believe that IS something I have seen but ISN'T part of this issue!

as you can see in the video, I accepted the correct policy, which allows me not to maintain garrisons, but at the same time have high levels of security and loyalty - I need this for a good economy (it is expensive to maintain garrisons)

and as you can see, in one castle there is a large garrison - it was put there by a friendly army that passed by the castle
just don't say to me that I did it myself, I don't need to lie - I am showing a problem in the game

Top Bottom