SP - General Need more companions

Users who are viewing this thread

I know there's a mod which enables more companions in the game who are specialize in smith, trading and engineers, I do not know why they are not officially release, perhaps there are missions relate to them? I would like to know when will they be release.

Would like to jump and second more diverse companions, but make the good ones more expensive? Or quest driven?

I guess better companions are quest driven, and since the quest system is not complete yet, so these companions are not out yet?
You have reached the limit of my knowledge, but it does seem like the current companions are a bit "filler", for a game as big as this I doubt they will leave it that way - hope not anyway.

They told that there are going to be more hero's and hero's which have random generated stats. But they work at other things right now. So the mod is not from Taleworlds so the are not able to release something the don't have/is not finished.

It would be nice to have a companion with siege skills. What’s the point of a clan engineer if no companions have the siege skill?

I read somewhere that in it's current state, the companions in the game currently aren't "real" companions. They are just *some* of the randomly generated "wanderers" to probably help fill out your clan.

There will be "proper" companions coming later down the line that have their own non-generic backstories, traits, skills and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom