Need more blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Does it even work... this age restricition thing in the age of the internet.
Probably not. Its the same as people who watch movies illegally, 10.000 people may do it and never bat an eye, you could do it once and get sued by whatever movie company.

You dont seem to get it, if it is free it falls under age restrictions and still gets banned in those countries.

Why do you think Total War for example has the blood & gore packs for 2,99€?

That is if Taleworlds does it, if like you say a modders does it its fine. Ironic but yeah, much less legal mumbo jumbo.
Didn't know that free dlcs affected the main game rating, still sound strange, but since i've no knowledge about it , i trust your word

Didn't know that free dlcs affected the main game rating, still sound strange, but since i've no knowledge about it , i trust your word
That is because there has to be a "wall" protecting children from accidentily accessing such content, if it is free anyone can do it. If it costs money, even if it is 2,99€ ( idk why it isnt 1€ for example guess there is rules for that aswell? who knows xD ) only adults can do it ( or are supposed to anyone but hey thats the law, hooray ).

In Countries like China and Japan ( i think, one of the 2 in any case ) showing blood is forbidden, thats why some games/series may have purple blood because that somehow is allowed... beats me why.

Back
Top Bottom