Need more blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do old people hate blood tho.... you cant talk about younger folks because i remember beeing younger, we loved gory games :grin:
Thats cus parents do not shure they kids are smart enouth to do not swap reality and games)
Im playing games about 23 years and yet not killed anybody, not even beake a single bone, i do not like wars cus that is terrible thing and so on, but I like gore in games and that is absolutly normal

Why do old people hate blood tho.... you cant talk about younger folks because i remember beeing younger, we loved gory games :grin:
You may "love" gory games at younger ages, that doesnt mean it is legal.
Aside from that in some countries games with blood in are banned.

Sega did that to prevent Age restriction true, but they could have just made the Dlc free to download, instead they put a price on it.
Well you are right when you said Sega is a bunch greedy peasants, but still - they remove blood becouse of rating)

Then make a Dlc (free one that is) for it? or leave it to the modders,
You dont seem to get it, if it is free it falls under age restrictions and still gets banned in those countries.

Why do you think Total War for example has the blood & gore packs for 2,99€?

That is if Taleworlds does it, if like you say a modders does it its fine. Ironic but yeah, much less legal mumbo jumbo.

You may "love" gory games at younger ages, that doesnt mean it is legal.
Aside from that in some countries games with blood in are banned.

Still very moronic, I don't understand how can there still be people that think a game/movie/tv series whatever will be more of an influence on their children than their own nurture of them...

Back
Top Bottom