[Need Info/Help on Singleplayer]

Users who are viewing this thread

Familyguy1

Sergeant Knight
Hello there. Ive been playing m&b ever since 1.001 came out 2 or so years ago.

My question that I want to ask is what are your strategies for fighting against a factionl either with another one or by yourself?

I just noticed all the time in M&B and now in WB that I never properly knew how to really start a "campaign" against factions and the taking over of towns etc.

How long usually does it take ya'll to get even mildly "powerful"?

I usually get some recruits, hunt down some bandits, and start sucking up to people I will have use for later.  Do some quests etc.  As far as getting a powerful army, just keep them alive.  Put points into training, if not on yourself then on higher level companions since I think it only gives xp to lower level troops.  Maybe that's not the case.

Kill kill kill for exp and tier up your troops.  If you get a castle, put the top tier troops there and take the others out to level, then put them in the garrison and recruit more.  Til you are maybe having issues with their wages and then go take on an army you usually wouldn't.  Your herd will thin but the survivors will usually get a crapload of exp off it

Back
Top Bottom