Need help with outer terrain

Users who are viewing this thread

TheJohan

Knight
Hi so i'm trying to make a coastal city, and as everyone know a coastal city is next to the sea. So i went into the scenes.txt to change the scene outer terrain from steppe to sea. That didn't work, don't know why, so i changed it to town_thir instead cause i knew that outer terrain is a coastal one, but that didn't work either, it's still steppe even though i changed it, that's why i've came here to ask for help, why can't i change the outer terrain? I know i can make a custom one if i knew how to model, but i don't so that why i wanted to use the two that allready exist, sea and town_thir.

Btw this is for the original MB.

well, just make sure you aren't getting the scenes confused.

If it's a town, you'll need to change the town_center scene for the one you walk around in... for the siege scene, it has to be town_walls

Yeah i know the differens between the town_center and so on, and that the terrain code is under i realized earlier when another town chnaged :p

But neither _sea or town_thir seems to work, i just get a blank outer terrain.

And so that everyone know, this is the original MB i'm talking about, but shouldn't there be any outer terrains with water?

Lumos said:
In the ModuleSystem you have to change the last value of a scene tuple to "outer_terrain_sea" for an example. IDK about the scenes.txt file, though.

It's the same in the scenes.txt but it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom