Need help with Enterprises

Users who are viewing this thread

savanandrei

Recruit
Hey guys.

On my character, i'm a lowly vassal of the Northern Empire. Just got myself an Olive Press in Argoron for 14.900 coins.

For some reason it won't produce anything on it's own. Moreover it costs me about 200 coins a day (A DAY!!!) to just pay the bills while nothing happens.

Tried leaving a companion in the city, tried talking to all characters currently inside the city, no quests, no bandit "help" for my Olive (or Oil who cares) Press.

If anyone went that route and is not a dummy like myself please do haaallp!

Thanks !

yeah seems like you got a bad deal on that one. ive had 3 workshops so far.
a smithy making about 500-800g per day
a tannery usualy losing about 50g a day
a wood worker making 1.5k-7k per day

pretty mental

I don't know if its smart to buy the current businesses and leave them like that or to change them... I bought a linen workshop and transformed it into a velvet workshop. the first day i was -200 with 0 income. I didnt play any further because my faction kept declaring wars against all other factions while losing its current wars... #suicidal AI

Yeah I think a lot of the numbers in this game are nowhere near ready. I've seen armors that have such similar stats but are 2000+ apart in price. I haven't even seen how to get enterprises yet.

@northeee thanks for that. So it seems Olives in Argoron are bad. Actually after a 4 hour play as a trader i can now see what zones produce what goods. So will try and change my enterprise there to something that uses iron or wood.

@Timberwolf just explore the town, hold down ALT and you should be able to see where enterprises are

@northeee thanks for that. So it seems Olives in Argoron are bad. Actually after a 4 hour play as a trader i can now see what zones produce what goods. So will try and change my enterprise there to something that uses iron or wood.

@Timberwolf just explore the town, hold down ALT and you should be able to see where enterprises are

Thanks man. I've done that and I did see certain things in certain towns, such as a winery but when I walked in they were empty aside from a crime boss. I haven't been able to figure out how to take over territory (but I did kill a bunch of criminals), nor buy an enterprise. I'll give it another shot today.

North your wood enterprise is making rookie numbers, mine is making 5k minimum per day pushing upwards of 14. currently sat on over 600k denarii

Yes guys... back with an update... IT IS BROKEN..

I got 14k daily from 2 carpenter shops.. we need a hotfix cause i got 560k coins as a fief-less lord from a dying North Empire hahaha

Hey guys.

On my character, i'm a lowly vassal of the Northern Empire. Just got myself an Olive Press in Argoron for 14.900 coins.

For some reason it won't produce anything on it's own. Moreover it costs me about 200 coins a day (A DAY!!!) to just pay the bills while nothing happens.

Tried leaving a companion in the city, tried talking to all characters currently inside the city, no quests, no bandit "help" for my Olive (or Oil who cares) Press.

If anyone went that route and is not a dummy like myself please do haaallp!

Thanks !
So if it works like warband then your probably not getting enough materials to produce money from it so either change production or change how much materiaks influx i guess i have no idea how to that since i was only able to play for 4 hrs yesterday but when i get back on ill look into and the forum through team work can figure out how production works together huzzah

So if it works like warband then your probably not getting enough materials to produce money from it so either change production or change how much materiaks influx i guess i have no idea how to that since i was only able to play for 4 hrs yesterday but when i get back on ill look into and the forum through team work can figure out how production works together huzzah
Hey mate. Don't bother since an update was implemented since then. Enterprises were indeed broken. carpenter shops gave you around 6-7k per day which wasn't good. Now it's capped to way less than it should.

I'm still not going to update but i guess the cap on workshops/enterprises HAS to be removed.

Taking over an existing workshop doesn't garantuee that it will be profitable. I took over a original velvet workshop in Varnovapol (Sturgia) and it gave me -350/-450 per day.. even after 7 days. Had to change it into a woodworkshop.Which now atleast gives me 200 per day.. But it is definetily completely broken. I hope they fix it soon and alsof fix the information given for these workshops...

Back
Top Bottom