need help with armor modding (got damn bright shiny problem)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eagle114th

Sergeant Knight at Arms
After painted a new steel shield, while turned them into one of macedonian's pikeman phalanx shield. When I test them, everything was too damn shiny, even hammer, sword, shield, and black armor while it was not supposed to be shining as star! As I have learned, I have to use PSP to turn these new texture into 99 percent transparent, but how do I do this?

You have any of answer for this? Any of your solutions to my problem will be truly appericated.

Eagle out...

Lost Lamb made atutorial for the shinyness problem

this is the topic http://taleworlds.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1726

This isn't meant to be a put-down or anything but figured I should let you know that, in English Lamp and Lamb are two very different words. A lamb is a young sheep and a lamp is a stand-alone light fixture.

Lost lamb is one who has strayed from the flock. A lost lamp is rubbish on the side of the road ; )

[GSF]Bang said:
This isn't meant to be a put-down or anything but figured I should let you know that, in English Lamp and Lamb are two very different words. A lamb is a young sheep and a lamp is a stand-alone light fixture.

Lost lamb is one who has strayed from the flock. A lost lamp is rubbish on the side of the road ; )

Yeah he knew that, but he made a typo or something in a title of a thread, and that's how we call him now. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom