Need help how to properly manage Companions

Users who are viewing this thread

geveay

Recruit
So, to start I will say I have a direct question in regards to Companions, but besides my question, I really don't know how to use companions overall.

Firstly, aside from my question, do you guys have any random Companion usage knowledge?

Question: How do I edit the armor of a Companion who is not in my immediate fighting army? I have two Companions who fight with me directly. One who's a good fighter, and one I'd like to lead a Caravan or something, but I don't know how to move them around. Anyways, a Companion that I recruited to lead an Army I plan to raise is not in my immediate fighting party so I can not give it good armor before I sent it off to lead my army. Any help?

So, to start I will say I have a direct question in regards to Companions, but besides my question, I really don't know how to use companions overall.

Firstly, aside from my question, do you guys have any random Companion usage knowledge?

Question: How do I edit the armor of a Companion who is not in my immediate fighting army? I have two Companions who fight with me directly. One who's a good fighter, and one I'd like to lead a Caravan or something, but I don't know how to move them around. Anyways, a Companion that I recruited to lead an Army I plan to raise is not in my immediate fighting party so I can not give it good armor before I sent it off to lead my army. Any help?

You can do all companion armor editing in the inventory screen. Where your name is, you'll see arrows and you can switch between yourself and your companions

In addition to edit their skills, go to your character screen and again, arrows by your name, switch between characters and companions

You can do all companion armor editing in the inventory screen. Where your name is, you'll see arrows and you can switch between yourself and your companions

In addition to edit their skills, go to your character screen and again, arrows by your name, switch between characters and companions

The only companions in my inventory are the ones who fight with me. The ones who run my caravans and are just idle don't show up there.

You're not being clear with me I don't think. They are MY companions. Is there a difference between that and actually being in my party?

Once you send them to quests or you allow them to wander, they are decide what they do. You only edit their stuff if they are actually part of your party as troops.

They aren't on quests or sent away. They just wont pop up to be edited in the inventory. I would like to send them away eventually, just with upgraded armor.

They aren't on quests or sent away. They just wont pop up to be edited in the inventory. I would like to send them away eventually, just with upgraded armor.

They literally have to be in your personal party to edit their equipment

Take them off the caravans, take them out as governors, etc, put them in your own personal party and voila, you can edit them in your inventory screen

To edit your companions, look at where your name is at the top of the screen in the inventory, there should be a right and a left arrow beside your name, click one, it'll circle around the companions in your army and you can edit their equipment that way

Back
Top Bottom