Need Directions

Users who are viewing this thread

vertibird

Recruit
I always play campaign because I want my siblings but never advance main quest. Last game I joined Aserai and I have 3 Empire cities given to me. My clan is tier 4 currently. Kingdom is not giving me other cities anymore because I have too much. What should I do next? I fear rebelling because I cant defend against whole Aserai faction. How can I form my own kingdom safely?

Wait until unqid dies, then they choose you king. Why forming a kingdom when you can inherit one? :grin:
Suppose the easiest way to form your own kingdom is first you leave aserai in good terms, giving away all your fiefs, then wait for a city to rebel, and take it.
Also, you should theorically be able to withstand Aserai armies on your own if you have strong garrisons though they'd eat away your treasury rather fast so you'll need a lot of coin.

Last edited:
Wait until unqid dies, then they choose you king. Why forming a kingdom when you can inherit one? :grin:
Suppose the easiest way to form your own kingdom is first you leave aserai in good terms, giving away all your fiefs, then wait for a city to rebel, and take it.
Also, you should theorically be able to withstand Aserai armies on your own if you have strong garrisons though they'd eat away your treasury rather fast so you'll need a lot of coin.
Thanks! Unqid may have an accident then :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom