Need a safe alternative download link ASAP! Please help!(resolved)

Users who are viewing this thread

HunterAlpha1

Sergeant Knight
So I am still having issues downloading VC:RE from the main site, and starting this Monday I will no longer have internet for awhile, so please, if anyone knows a safe site to download from, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance!

kalarhan said:
did you try today? I was able to download it (as a test) in about 45 seconds. Last week the link was dead/crawling.
Yes tried just now, it did crawl for a little while and then finished, but when I try to open the installer it says that Warband isn't installed, but it is.

The message, after it verifies the installer, "Mount & Blade Warband has not been installed on this computer. Please download the full installer from WWW.Taleworlds.com and use it to install the game."

HunterAlpha1 said:
I try to open the installer it says that Warband isn't installed, but it is.

you do not need to use the .exe, as it just copies files to your game folder. Unzip the installer and copy the /modules/Viking Conquest to your game folder.

See if that works.

If Kalarhan sollution doesn't work (though it should work!), have you tried reinstalling warband's latest version in the default directory? (And then trying the viking conquest installer again)

kalarhan said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
I try to open the installer it says that Warband isn't installed, but it is.

you do not need to use the .exe, as it just copies files to your game folder. Unzip the installer and copy the /modules/Viking Conquest to your game folder.

See if that works.
Awesome it worked! Thanks both of you for the responses.  :smile: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom