Need a mod to make treaties last more than a week, and also one to stop AI selling captive lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Yozzer

Sergeant Knight
As the title says. I am using the community patch and improved garrisons with 1.4.1, which for me makes it more playable, but very short peace treaties, sometimes less than a week, plus the AI bartering lords back to there clan, within a day or so, is causing me palpitations, so does anyone know a stable mod to address one or both of these issues, and prevent my palpitations, it's not good for fans of my advanced age, (I cannot stop playing for more than a few days).

As an addendum, how come smart fans can write mods like the community patch, to fix basic issues like none working perks etc. ahead of the developers?

Another nice to have is one to stop the mercs I hire to just up and leave without cause, and maybe nobles from defecting, or am I expecting too much :shock:

As an addendum, how come smart fans can write mods like the community patch, to fix basic issues like none working perks etc. ahead of the developers?

Because the devs straight up said they were reworking the perks but focusing their attention on performance and stability issues.

@Figulus, yes it is great, been playing it all morning with no trouble. Still things to find out about it, but it has caused me no problems, and has enabled me to prune my attackers so I can continue playing, (had 4 kingdoms declare war one after the other, and another like a dog with a bone for over a game year, running out of money to buy them off).

@Figulus, yes it is great, been playing it all morning with no trouble. Still things to find out about it, but it has caused me no problems, and has enabled me to prune my attackers so I can continue playing, (had 4 kingdoms declare war one after the other, and another like a dog with a bone for over a game year, running out of money to buy them off).
Modders..for the win!

Back
Top Bottom