Need a log for the pop up notifications, like in Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
In Warband we had a log that we could check that kept the worlds notifications so you could easily stop and see what occured all over the map. In bannerlord we have a chat box that is limiting in what it keeps in its history. Also when we get multiple pop up notifications from villages they go so rapidly its hard to remember all the information presented and there is no way to verify what was said after it is gone. Adding a UI menu for historical notifications would be great!

I so miss the log, pressing "enter" is better then 0, but nothing like the real log.
Having said that, judging by the direction the game is taking, it seems like a pretty useless feature (hack and slash style does not really need a log, nor does RNG).

This is the 23rd thread about this?!

Sure we need it, but TW doesn´t care it´s not on their road map :smile:

But they totally listen to us. I guess it´s very hard to develope such future stuff. I don´t can call any game with such a future feature :wink:

I mean a log where you can see things that happened? Are you crazy? A dev would need like 3 hours to make it happen. Maybe in the next game.

Last edited:
+1

The text in the chat box is so small that it is hard to read before it fades away. I know there is a scroll back feature, but it does not go very far back.

+1

The text in the chat box is so small that it is hard to read before it fades away. I know there is a scroll back feature, but it does not go very far back.
It can go pretty much to the very beginning. The problem is that it resets every time you load a scene or go back to the world map.

Back
Top Bottom