Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Users who are viewing this thread

The combat is changing next patch, what's the point of training someone in combat when it's so volatile to change?
Fair point ?? I’ll keep the service up until I see how much the combat changes, cause still I believe I’ll adapt quickly to the new one and implement my own style that I can teach

NA is doing NA things...
Imagine sharing knowledge for free to grow as a region :O

Thats funny because according to Kazu nobody in EU knew how to spin feint and he was one of the few people that was asking me to drop the tutorial.

So yes I feel like I’ve done more than anybody in this game regarding giving out free tutorials so don’t come at me with that bullsh*t

Thats funny because according to Kazu nobody in EU knew how to spin feint and he was one of the few people that was asking me to drop the tutorial.

So yes I feel like I’ve done more than anybody in this game regarding giving out free tutorials so don’t come at me with that bullsh*t
Well I can't discredit the things you have done for the community. However this seems like a step in the wrong direction to me.

Yes, nobody knows stuff here in EU. We live in a cave. I promise.

btw, we're hiding knowledge also behind a wall over here in in my clan, I admit it. That wall is called clan membership.
Then you get taught, if you want to. But we don't charge money for it.

In case somebody got clickbaited by the Title. Just for the record most of the clans teach new and bad players to be better for free. Those people are also well known veterans and champions of tournaments. So you know, just join a clan and ask them to help you. Since they love this game and wish for it to be successfull, they will do it for free. Now if there were only a company who would appreciate that and give those tryharding, indulging and engaging Players a little help with Clan-Servers to teach others and to help growing the playerbase, makeing it a win-win situation for everybody. :grin:

In case somebody got clickbaited by the Title. Just for the record most of the clans teach new and bad players to be better for free. Those people are also well known veterans and champions of tournaments. So you know, just join a clan and ask them to help you. Since they love this game and wish for it to be successfull, they will do it for free. Now if there were only a company who would appreciate that and give those tryharding, indulging and engaging Players a little help with Clan-Servers to teach others and to help growing the playerbase, makeing it a win-win situation for everybody. :grin:

if you feel like joining a clan is better option to learn, go ahead.

Once again, as #1 NA & a top tier duelist, I’ll be coaching you and spend my time to privately reel to you and your needs, should it be for free? Personal trainers spend years learning in & outs of health and bodybuilding, should they give out their knowledge and time for free? Absolutely not.

So please, if you feel like this service is not for you, please refrain from clogging up my thread

if you feel like joining a clan is better option to learn, go ahead.

Once again, as #1 NA & a top tier duelist, I’ll be coaching you and spend my time to privately reel to you and your needs, should it be for free? Personal trainers spend years learning in & outs of health and bodybuilding, should they give out their knowledge and time for free? Absolutely not.

So please, if you feel like this service is not for you, please refrain from clogging up my thread
Lmao my guy you almost worse than LES

I don't see why people are making Narmin out to be like the Pythagorean cult; all the knowledge he's offering is readily available. People would be paying to have someone teach efficiently. Seems like a pretty legit arrangement. It's just like any tutor, really.

Go get that bag, Narmin.

I don't know why anyone gives a ****, this is just like paying for pro tutoring in League or something. I mean most of the time it doesn't do anything but that's up to people to waste their money on it.

Is my time thousands of hours, skills and talents not worth anything?
This should really be the end of the conversation. Narmin put a lot of time and effort into getting as good as he is, and he should be compensated accordingly. Especially when the service he's offering is literally a one on one training session.

People crying about it should just shut up, no one is forcing you to buy his service. If you don't want it, move along.

Back
Top Bottom