Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Users who are viewing this thread

Narmin

Sergeant at Arms
Ever wandered what it would feel like not to get absolutely stomped by your opponent on duel? or tired of getting T-Bagged on Team death match servers and just want to turn the tide of war?
I've gotten numerous requests to coaching dueling via Fiverr and here it is. (Thanks for the Idea Kato)

(Please note that all coaching session will be private and anonymous, unless stated otherwise)

I will teach you how to basically be a f**king PRO, plain and simple

please watch the video below to get a gist of what I have to offer, on top of many other tricks.

Last edited:
Nice to see someone do such things, though I don't think getting paid for it is really fair haha.

In any case, I don't think this is the right place for marketing or advertisement. It would be wise to remove this post before administrators see it.

Nice to see someone do such things, though I don't think getting paid for it is really fair haha.

How so? Pretty sure gaming (E-Sports Specifically) has millions of dollars circulating throughout their community, I don't see why it shouldn't be on TaleWorlds. Is my time thousands of hours, skills and talents not worth anything? Especially after the fact I have been a helpful member of the community since warband by giving out skills that I have picked up to help the players that do not have time to grind the game to learn it themselves.

In any case, I don't think this is the right place for marketing or advertisement. It would be wise to remove this post before administrators see it.

Also I am pretty sure that is it not against the rules to advertise content of the game, If it does go against the terms of service then I apologize and will take it down.

You're not advertising the ''content of this game'', you're advertising your paid services to help people get better at the game..

You're not advertising the ''content of this game'', you're advertising your paid services to help people get better at the game..
iu

Forsaken did this first smh. He is also cheaper and gives double the time.

That being said though he did get 2nd place

I did not know this until chowski mentioned it. However, he teaches a certain style and I teach a whole different style.

business is business and competition is always good ?‍♂️

Imagine playing BL competitively, lmao
50d0e04d9e3689e0661df16c8ac56804.png

Namaste ?‍♂️

Last edited:
You don't want to accept the fact that BL will never be a competitive game, it can't be with the way that developpers thinks the combat is good nor with the way they patch it, it's been since the start of the Beta, nothing has changed on the game combat wise until now, they can't even ****ing change values, it's a waste of time and energy tbh

You don't want to accept the fact that BL will never be a competitive game, it can't be with the way that developpers thinks the combat is good nor with the way they patch it, it's been since the start of the Beta, nothing has changed on the game combat wise until now, they can't even ****ing change values, it's a waste of time and energy tbh
I don’t care if it becomes competitive or not. I’m just trying to make some money on the side bro leave me alone I promise nobody asked for your opinion

Back
Top Bottom