Necromancer in 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

RPGPG

Recruit
Hi everyone,
I played the 2018 version and I can't find information about necromancy skill. Can it be raised, or it stays on the same level? Also, I read about lichdom, but I don't have such option in my camp menu.

As far as I know there is no necromancy "skill" in the latest version nor any Lichdom.

At the character create menu you get the option to be a Necromancer as your first career choice and if you pick the undead kingdom as your race then it automatically changes your first career to Necromancy(no matter what choice you made).  You can't raise dead as any other race,eg  if you try to make a Dark Elf necro, the game auto changes you into a dead dude  :meh:

I don't know if your Int affects the number/quality of undead you raise, that info should be in  here somewhere but i have not looked.

palewarrior said:
As far as I know there is no necromancy "skill" in the latest version nor any Lichdom.

At the character create menu you get the option to be a Necromancer as your first career choice and if you pick the undead kingdom as your race then it automatically changes your first career to Necromancy(no matter what choice you made).  You can't raise dead as any other race,eg  if you try to make a Dark Elf necro, the game auto changes you into a dead dude  :meh:

I don't know if your Int affects the number/quality of undead you raise, that info should be in  here somewhere but i have not looked.
Thanks, I thought I have a bug or something with that no lichdom, but if it's not a thing, I will pass.
In character creation menu, when you pick necro it says necromancy 7 in skills, but it's probably just locked, can't be developed

I'm having the same question. I wish to know if INT can Increase necromancy efficiency or not and is there a way to increase necromancy beyond 7 and does it make any difference if I Increased it to 10 (by normal or illegal means)?
help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom