Neco KEEPS insta attacking me after I escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Context: I am with that neco quest and I just said stuff to him, then his party of 21 kept following me. So I hid in a castle, but he just waited outside. When I went outside, he attacked me cause Im much slower than him. Then i got captured, then I had to wait until I could escape, but as soon as I managed to escape, he started following me again after a very short distance, once again catching up to me. Over and over again. I ended up having to alt f3 or whatever that knock unconcious command is, and now I have waaay to much skill points and cheaty renown. I hate cheating. I really do. But I had no alternative? Is this WAI?

You need to be faster or stronger, Neko will keep doing that to you until you beat him.

I think hes saying that he can't move a single feet without getting attacked. In case you really can't beat them, use cheat. :smile: Not to beat but to get advantage of escaping, escape using CTRL + Click (right) on map.
I dont know how many soldiers that guy has, but if its less then 20 - you CAN beat them.
Do you have horse?

delavaskez said:
I think hes saying that he can't move a single feet without getting attacked. In case you really can't beat them, use cheat. :smile: Not to beat but to get advantage of escaping, escape using CTRL + Click (right) on map.
I dont know how many soldiers that guy has, but if its less then 20 - you CAN beat them.
Do you have horse?

No it was very early in the game, and I just got stomped over and over again. He had 21 troops against my ****ty party.

Vesku said:
Faster you get if you sell all your cargo and stronger by getting more men.

But how can I get to a town or even village if he attacks me as soon as I manage to escape after being captured by him?

lordboy54 said:
Vesku said:
Faster you get if you sell all your cargo and stronger by getting more men.

But how can I get to a town or even village if he attacks me as soon as I manage to escape after being captured by him?

1way cheat mode Ctrl + click on other place on map :smile: or you just have to be a beast in fighting.

+ what you do to get him after you sounds fun :smile: xD

Oh yeah, you are hiding in a castle, sorry. Try the cheats, teleport away and get some men and a horse, you can kill 20 men yourself if you are a good horseman.

Vesku said:
Oh yeah, you are hiding in a castle, sorry. Try the cheats, teleport away and get some men and a horse, you can kill 20 men yourself if you are a good horseman.

I don't have a horse.

He said, teleport away using CTRL + Click (left*, Pardon me last time I said right) on map. And then buy a horse and get some men, then defeat him.

Back
Top Bottom