NDS - New Duelist Series NECRO

Users who are viewing this thread

4th part is up! If you want to be in the series remember to message me!
Decided not to put a filter on this one, I want to compare it back and see what looks best, any feedback is welcome as always, even though I always get it on Steam :grin:

inverse?
B5pFJNaCYAEQFJf.png:large

Tardet said:
Sorry to kinda 'necro' this thread, but any chance we get more videos or is your project kinda in break?

Well, I stopped duelling frequently around the 10th of August so my skill in that regard has dropped which unfortunately led to me stopping this as well, if I pick up doing duelling again I'll be certain to record more NDS - however in the mean time I'll be recording ESST duels that I feel are going to be exciting and intense (should be a few now that we're into the quarter finals). I would have recorded my own fights in the ESST but I unfortunately had to drop out when I went on holiday in July - I'll be looking to record M vs Brian when it happens so that'll hopefully be the next one that goes up!

Gibby Jr said:
Tardet said:
Sorry to kinda 'necro' this thread, but any chance we get more videos or is your project kinda in break?

Well, I stopped duelling frequently around the 10th of August so my skill in that regard has dropped which unfortunately led to me stopping this as well, if I pick up doing duelling again I'll be certain to record more NDS - however in the mean time I'll be recording ESST duels that I feel are going to be exciting and intense (should be a few now that we're into the quarter finals). I would have recorded my own fights in the ESST but I unfortunately had to drop out when I went on holiday in July - I'll be looking to record M vs Brian when it happens so that'll hopefully be the next one that goes up!

Awesome, I'm glad someone's recording them :grin:

Back
Top Bottom