Nditions' European Duelling Tournament III!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex_C said:
Temporary lull in people's being added, since I've hit the 40,000 character limit on the second post. The issue's being resolved and I'll start adding people again once it has been.

40000 characters? You mean 4000?  :shock:

When I have the ability to pay the money (need to do some PayPal verification stuff that says it'll take 3-5 days), I'll be putting forward £30 as a cash prize to the winner of the tournament.

If anyone wants to donate, there is a Paypal donate button at the bottom of the original post, you should have the option to leave me a message there saying whether you want to be a public donor or not (public donors will have their name listed in the original post), if the option isn't there, you can just send me a PM telling me.

A note: to receive the prize, you'll have to have Paypal or give me detailed instructions for how to make the prize payable to you. If there are enough donations, the prize might be allocated between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in progressively smaller sums.

Agisilay said:
Maybe i can donate, but i dont have paypal.....so i have webmoney, do you have webmoney?

I'm fairly sure you can pay using the button I gave with most credit/debit cards, not just by Paypal. (I don't have webmoney)

Added everyone. Please correct me if I've not added someone, added someone more than once etc.

Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom