Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament II! | Won by [M]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won vs Tobi 7-6, very close and good fights.

Thanks for the duels everyone and for organizing this tournament, it was good fun and it's great to have a reason to keep playing. It's a shame these things have to drag on so much so Alex let's have a chat some time if you're interested in hosting more and see if we can't work out something to move things a bit quicker without making it totally uncompetitive. Willow and I are also in the early stages of making something to either replace or supplement these tournaments and hopefully take competitive duelling to the next level for both us and our US cousins (although it's quite likely they might tell me it's gay and I'm a fag or something)

also since I actually won a thing, new video coming soon probably M2 or w/e

Well done my friend. I am happy to lose against you, at least I learned many techniques at your side, my mission is a success :lol: !

Congrats to M for winning yet another tournament, and congrats to Tobi for almost winning!
That was some intense stuff, good fights.

Thank you all !
Mok... If you don't want to talk to me, I can understand that :lol: .

Untitled.png

Congratulations M, for being Supreme Winner and bestest dueler in Europe!​

Alex, you could have mentioned all the brave participants, who sadly had to leave the tournament court with tons of bruises too :grin: :razz:

And by the way congrats to M, Tobi and Morii!

To you Alex i want to say, that you did a good job with hosting this tournament and that it was great fun even with that early loose. I can imagine that organizing all this with all the dropouts and stuff was pretty exhausting and a bit annoying sometimes. Still. Good Job! I can only encourage you to host another one some day :smile:

Doubt there's gonna be a next time for me, and if so I'll just play for the lulz with a lolwep or something  :lol:

Hubbel better change his name to Mhubbel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom