Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament II! | Won by [M]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you Hubbel , that was a very closed duel.
Dédicace à tous les marseillais !

Iighty, for those who know me this won't come as a big surprise.. but I'm done :smile:

Haven't been really enjoying the game as I used to for quite some time now (no rage about 'OP-archery' or w/e, just bored with the game itself) and as a result I've been playing it less and less. Fact is I can't keep up with the old and new pr0-d00lerz, rangers and infantry -and more importantly; I don't really want to or care enough to want to.

Might still play some matches in the ENL and such, cuz <3 IG. But on an individual level I just cba anymore

So euh take me off the roster plz :smile:

To Tobi: I know you wanted a chance at revenge.. I'm sure there was a good chance you would have beaten me this time :wink: good luck against M, he's a bit rusty, but still verry bravest worriar off de wurlD ,,

Morii, you have been a model for me, from the beginning I always come up against you, since May 2010 as I recall :eek: . It's you who gave me the desire to work hard. I never managed to copy your positioning that you're so clean. you leave the competition and you keeping your secrets. I can't find the words, it's a big shock for me but I respect your choice :???: .

Morii doesn't leave with his secrets. As my suczk I know all his secrets even fact that he sleeps with Pink Witcher under the bed!  :wink:

On serious side , have we ever been serious Morii?! Shame that yo see you are playing less and you dropped from tournament. Who will deliver ring to Mordor with me?  :cry:

Thanks for the kind words guys :smile: One of the reasons I'm still playing this game from time to time is the friendly community.

You'll still see me around sometimes, you know I have a thousand alts :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom