Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament! | Finished; won by IG_Earl_M

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next round beginning!

All lower-bracket matches need to be completed by Friday 1st April, note that as we draw closer to the Finals, I'm going to become more strict with deadlines.

Morii and M do not really need to meet this deadline, as it can be seen by the current bracket that whoever wins will have to wait a few weeks anyway.

You may begin arranging your matches now, remember to CC me your arrangements so that I can let people know when your matches will be.

http://challonge.com/nditionstourney​

Upper-Bracket Matches:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
msChicken​
  v.s 
IG_Earl_M​

Lower-Bracket Matches:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
IG_Marchioness_Sophie (7)
  v.s 
BlackTide/Mrs.Y (2)
IG_Esq_Harman (6)
  v.s 
IG_Esq_Swii (7)
BD_kekn (6)
  v.s 
meleeattacker (7)
BD_Hubbel (7)
  v.s 
IG_Esq_Alexander (2)

Results:

• IG_Marchioness_Sophie beat BlackTide/Mrs.Y 7 - 2
  • meleeattacker beat Rct_kekn_of_Swadia 7 - 6
  • BD_Hubbel beat IG_Esq_Alexander 7 - 2
  • IG_Knt_Swii beat IG_Esq_Harman 7 - 6

If you are not on the above lists, it is because you do not have a fight this round (probably due to someone withdrawing from the tourney).

Good luck and have fun!

Guys, do share your duelling times so we can watch the fights, especially when the results are that close :p

Sorry about that, but I think summer time change screwed things up a bit for both of us :razz: But it was really tense. He started very well getting ahead with 3-1. Then I was warmed up and got to 4-6! But in the end, he won 3 times in a row and won 7-6. ... what a freakin' comeback! Congrats mate, you really belong in the top. As for me, I will join the next tournament, if there is one!  :cool:

I am majorly disappointed by Alexander.

Despite my numerous reminders, I was not invited to watch him being pwned =(

Next round beginning!

There are now only seven matches left in the tournament, with only two matches going on concurrently in the lower bracket. Those in the lower bracket this round however, may feel free to continue as swiftly as possible. For example, the winner of the Sophie v.s. Swii fight ought to go on to fight Harlequin, whether the next round has officially started or not, as quickly as possible.

Morii and M do not really need to meet this deadline, as it can be seen by the current bracket that whoever wins will have to wait a few weeks anyway.

You may begin arranging your matches now, remember to CC me your arrangements so that I can let people know when your matches will be.

http://challonge.com/nditionstourney​

Upper-Bracket Matches:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
msChicken (1)
  v.s 
IG_Earl_M (7)

Lower-Bracket Matches:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
IG_Marchioness_Sophie (7)
  v.s 
IG_Knt_Swii (6)
meleeattacker (5)
  v.s 
BD_Hubbel (7)

Lower-Bracket Matches II:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
22nd_ECC_Harlequin
  v.s 
IG_Marchioness_Sophie
IG_Ctz_Manerick
  v.s 
BD_Hubbel

Lower-Bracket Matches III:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
22nd_ECC_Harlequin​
  v.s 
BD_Hubbel​

Results:

Good luck and have fun!

Congrats to Swii, that seemed to be pretty close! Sadly wasn't able to watch the fights because I had to block people from entering the arena =P
But I'm sure Alex'll soon upload the vids so I can see how close it really was =)

(I tried to contact you through xfire Alex, but I'm getting latency errors, probably due to you uploading the vids atm: The xfire website is down, you might have trouble because of that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom