Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament! | Finished; won by IG_Earl_M

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cede to kekn. He's so good he's scared me out of the tourney (I'm dropping. Not as much time for warband as I thought, and I need to use that time to focus on the Nations Cup.)

Good Luck Guys.

Mr.X said:
I cede to kekn. He's so good he's scared me out of the tourney (I'm dropping. Not as much time for warband as I thought, and I need to use that time to focus on the Nations Cup.)

Good Luck Guys.

We can stop the tournament now. Our secret objective to knock out the americans to the lower bracket/scare them into submission was succesful... 'Mission Accomplished'

mission_accomplished.jpg

:lol:

Seriously though, good luck with the NC preps!  :smile:

Sorry folks, the site I'm using to generate and keep the bracket updated (challonge.com) appears to be down. Next round will therefore be slightly delayed.

GerDeathstar said:
Can Morii and I still have our fight tonight? D:

Yeah, challonge.com seems to be back up now.

The Second Round is over, the Third Round is beginning!

This means that all of the first matches ought to be completed before Thursday 10th March!
You may begin arranging your matches now, remember to CC me your arrangements so that I can let people know when your matches will be.

http://challonge.com/nditionstourney​

Upper-Bracket Matches:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
msChicken (7)
  v.s 
IG_Baroness_Sophie (1)
IG_Harman (5)
  v.s 
IG_Grd_Manerick (7)
BD_kekn (3)
  v.s 
22nd_ECC_Harlequin (7)
IG_Earl_M (7)
  v.s 
BD_Hubbel (3)

Lower-Bracket Matches:

1st Player
2nd Player
Time of Match
BlackTide/Mrs.Y (7)
  v.s 
IG_Knt_Cutlass (4)
Merc_Cyber
  v.s 
Ftm_Oliveran_of_Swadia
IG_Esq_Swii (7)
  v.s 
IG_Knt_Zan (6)
22nd_Sgt_Coffee_n_smokes
  v.s 
IG_Baron_Saint
meleeattacker (7)
  v.s 
OLL_Darth_Jezze (0)
Lisa
  v.s 
IG_Grd_Gregory

Results:

• msChicken beat IG_Baroness_Sophie 7 - 1
  • IG_Knt_Swii beat IG_Knt_Zan 7 - 6
  • IG_Vet_Manerick beat IG_Harman 7 - 5
  • BlackTide/Mrs.Y beat IG_Knt_Cutlass 7 - 4
  • meleeattacker beat OLL_Darth_Jezze 7 - 0
  • IG_Earl_M beat BD_Hubbel 7 - 3
  • 22nd_ECC_Harlequin beat Rct_kekn_of_Swadia 7 - 3
  • Ftm_Oliveran_of_Swadia auto-won against Merc_Cyber​
  • IG_Grd_Gregory was kicked from the tournament​
  • Lisa was kicked from the tournament​
  • 22nd_Sgt_Coffee_n_smokes was kicked from the tournament​
  • IG_Baron_Saint was kicked from the tournament​

If you are not on the above lists, it is because you do not have a fight this round (probably due to someone withdrawing from the tourney).

There are a couple of 'tba' partners, this is because some people were given a few day's extension on their matches.

Good luck and have fun!

I made some recordings of the duels between Morii and Sophie. (The first two in particular are very poorly recorded, and the first one has me opening the scoreboard like seven times in it =S )

I'll be trying to record every duel I can make it to, and the videos will go in the OP.

I am however pretty crap at recording, so if someone else wants to record them, I'd be happy to let them take over.

Alex_C said:
I made some recordings of the duels between Morii and Sophie. (The first two in particular are very poorly recorded, and the first one has me opening the scoreboard like seven times in it =S )

I'll be trying to record every duel I can make it to, and the videos will go in the OP.

I am however pretty crap at recording, so if someone else wants to record them, I'd be happy to let them take over.

I will livestream/record the finals if you chose to make it a closed final or w/e.

It will probably not be required to make it a closed final. I created a new map that should provide the best possible protection from random players for the finals and perhaps semi finals, with a completely unobvious entrance that can be closed and is far away from the spectator area entrance, with a large area outside the arena for normal duelling to go on without anyone possibly desturbing the duels. It's impossible for a spectator to jump into the arena, too.

I was beating Jur 4-0 and then he had to go, he said I could have the extra 3 wins anyway. If he wants to continue from there then I don't mind but other than that I see it as a win for me.

Clearly a victory for you. He left, he lost, no matter what score actually.

That's in my opinion, it's up to Alex and you two at the end of the day.

Due to some delays with several matches, the deadline for this round is being moved to Saturday.

This means that Friday will be the last chance you have to complete your duels.

###EDIT###

Typo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom