[ND3] - Questions & Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't really understand what's so complicated about this that it requires so many questions. To clarify:

1. This week you're supposed to fight the opponent listed against you in the fixtures page, which can be found here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226879.0.html

I recommend just using the "Find" function and typing your name in. The fixtures are in the 2nd part of the first post.

2. Whilst you do not have to fight anyone else this week, you are perfectly within your rights to contact the other members listed in your group here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226879.0.html

And fight your duels with them now. However, all players have the right to refuse their duel until it is listed in the fixtures thread, when they must arrange a duel within the week.

3. The top 2 from each group qualifies for the knockout stages. Position in the group will be sorted through points (1 point is awarded for winning a match) and ties for 2nd place will be broken using playoffs. Round Difference does not come into it and is simply going to be used to help seed the next Nditions tournament.

Golradir said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=226879.
At the bottom half of the post. Your name is below Player II, so you have to duel the name to your left, which is Clifton.
That is really bad. Cus Clifton is the one who doesn't answer and I wasn't even able to find his applictaion to write him in PM, even though I was using search.

Tork789 said:
Golradir said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=226879.
At the bottom half of the post. Your name is below Player II, so you have to duel the name to your left, which is Clifton.
That is really bad. Cus Clifton is the one who doesn't answer and I wasn't even able to find his applictaion to write him in PM, even though I was using search.

It's not that bad is it? If you've clearly attempted to make contact and he has failed to even so much as post in the communications thread as you say he has, then you get a default win. Simple.

Ok.

So..

Can someone (Beecon Darry) plz explain to me how to block? I need details and screenshots, kthx.

watly said:
By being a few weeks earlier mate. This tournament has already started.
Ah, thanks for the quick response bud. Hopefully I get to play in the next one.

If somebody from my group left the tournament and didn't fight with everyone, but fought with somebody, is it a default win to everyone from my group or only to somebody with whom this guy didn't play?
Thanks.

So what's the policy on extensions? Forget to post this earlier, been pretty busy. Contacted Crouzer the day the fixtures were up, and it seemed our times would be incompatible, but now they definitely are.

Oh, ****, I just saw that the deadline is already passed. Well, question still stands I guess.

Deafening said:
So what's the policy on extensions? Forget to post this earlier, been pretty busy. Contacted Crouzer the day the fixtures were up, and it seemed our times would be incompatible, but now they definitely are.

Oh, ****, I just saw that the deadline is already passed. Well, question still stands I guess.

Extensions work by you asking me, and me either granting or not.

Since this is a group stage, it doesn't matter hugely if a deadline is missed, so most extensions will be granted.

The deadline isn't already passed: to clarify, the deadline is 23:59:59 BST each Monday, i.e. you have until Tuesday BST to fight.

I've just read that by failing to contact your opponent, you get a 0-0 "default loss". Does that not mean the system is open to abuse by allowing weaker players to ignore their opponents and limit the severity of their losses?

captain lust said:
I've just read that by failing to contact your opponent, you get a 0-0 "default loss". Does that not mean the system is open to abuse by allowing weaker players to ignore their opponents and limit the severity of their losses?

Lust's advise FTW!

Perhaps to take some kind of screenshots proving that you contacted the guy and got no answer would solve it.

Back
Top Bottom