MrNomNom v.s. Thorsten
Teblar v.s. Wegnas
Beardface v.s. Cooties
AZAN v.s. Leothis
Stier v.s. Machi
Honeydew v.s. Tavi

Green = Extension granted.
Default Win/Default Loss

You have about five hours from the time this is posted to complete these duels before the deadline.

If they are not completed by this point, there are a number of possibilities:

Firstly, it could be an administrative error on my part (or on the part of Shema or Deacon), if you've already fought you're duel, but it's listed here, let me know.

Secondly, it could be the case that you were both unable to fully arrange a match, and need a deadline extension. If this is the case, message me.

Thirdly it could be the case that one player attempted to contact the other, but the other one was unresponsive. If this is the case, contact me, and the player who was unresponsive will be given a 0-0 default loss.

Essentially, whatever the case, contact me, either on this thread, via PM or via Steam. If neither party from these duels does so, I'll give both a 0-0 default loss.

You're encouraged to remind anyone you know on this list to play their duels. Anyone who incurs a default loss this week, and incurred one last week will be removed from the tournament.

Lt was away all week and just got back, requesting extension on his behalf so he can remember how to click mouse buttons etc ^^

Had some difficulties reaching Marcus, a duel is planned (I hope) but I will send a pm with details about how I contacted him.

didn't know opponent, cannot find any contacts of him; now asked him pm me in communication thread - 0 news

Attempted to contact leothis earlier today, tried adding him on steam but his friends list was full so i couldn't, I also added a message in the communication thread.

othar said:
othar v.s. Warrior

we alreadyplayed this in first phase, i won 9-3

My bad, was listed in the wrong phase.

[M] said:
Lt was away all week and just got back, requesting extension on his behalf so he can remember how to click mouse buttons etc ^^

Extension granted, to the end of the group stage if you should need it.

Extension also granted to Superlilli v.s. Kula, to the end of the group stage should they need it.

Extension also granted to Watly v.s. Marcus, to the end of the group stage should they need it.

Tried to contact Chase through the communications thread and through steam, but he seems to ignore both and has made no effort at all in trying to lay contact himself.  :???:

Have not contacted crusader yet but asking for an extension. I have been caught up with school and havent been following the tournament actively. I will try to set it up by this weekend the latest.

Z3ro said:
Have not contacted crusader yet but asking for an extension. I have been caught up with school and havent been following the tournament actively. I will try to set it up by this weekend the latest.

Extension granted.

Extension also granted to David v.s. meleeattacker.

The following incomplete matches have resulted in a 0-0 default win for one party (highlighted in green):

Chase v.s. Morii
Scarecrow v.s. Jerkuh
crazyboy11 v.s. Str0nq
Nevino v.s. Gurez
WENOM v.s. FisK
Donut v.s. Naget
AZAN v.s. Leothis
Sojetsu v.s. TyeeVaibhan

The following incomplete matches have resulted in a 0-0 default loss for both parties:

ClaSh v.s. DamnUCorey
Candiru v.s. Ereinion
Krzyzak v.s. Carl
Grenade v.s. Irishman
Agis v.s. Red
Schakal v.s. TirtiL
Dezilagel v.s. Razz
eRRoR v.s. Awesome_Robot
DeepX v.s. Szymczak1503
Phoenix v.s. GHengis_Khan
Mario v.s. Loki
BlasT v.s. Shikamaru
Lancerlot v.s. Footman
Giant_Rasengan v.s. Clifton
Lares v.s. Crouzer
MrNomNom v.s. Thorsten
Teblar v.s. Wegnas
Beardface v.s. Cooties
Stier v.s. Machi
Honeydew v.s. Tavi

Due to two weeks of being given a default loss, the following parties are assumed to be inactive and will be removed from the tournament if this impression is not corrected:

Red
Gurez
Shikamaru
WENOM
Phoenix
Carl
Str0nq
TyeeVaibhan
Chase
Cooties
eRRoR
Lares
DeepX

If you know anyone on any of these three lists, and want to appeal the decisions, please do so. If you are in contact with them, please direct them to me.

Footman and Lancerlot have both posted in the communication thread and failed to check eachothers posts, I'll direct one of them to the steam and make sure it gets done with :smile:

I will inform Cooties and probably some other cRPG players while I'm on it.

Have been unable to contact Cooties. Would still like to duel him if he decides to still participate though.

It was my misstake i posted the match between me and clifton in the first stage thread.
I have won GiantRasengan 9 : 0 Clifton
Andrej can still confirm please make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom