Phoenix v.s. Duken;

Dextrus v.s. Agis;
Donut v.s. Courroux;
Ordyn v.s. eRRoR;
Lares v.s. DeepX;

MrNomNom v.s. Blueberry_Muffin.

Green = Extension granted.
Default Win/Default Loss

You have about two hours from the time this is posted to complete these duels before the deadline.

If they are not completed by this point, there are a number of possibilities:

Firstly, it could be an administrative error on my part (or on the part of Shema or Deacon), if you've already fought you're duel, but it's listed here, let me know.

Secondly, it could be the case that you were both unable to fully arrange a match, and need a deadline extension. If this is the case, message me.

Thirdly it could be the case that one player attempted to contact the other, but the other one was unresponsive. If this is the case, contact me, and the player who was unresponsive will be given a 0-0 default loss.

Essentially, whatever the case, contact me, either on this thread, via PM or via Steam. If neither party from these duels does so, I'll give both a 0-0 default loss.

Agisilay said:
I will play with Dextrus on 11-12 of may, i think.

Extension granted.

The following incomplete matches have resulted in a 0-0 default win for one party (highlighted in green):

MOnkey 0 - 0 Red
William_Wallace 0 - 0 Gurez
Shikamaru 0 - 0 Tor
WENOM 0 - 0 Lugash
Phoenix 0 - 0 Duken

The following incomplete matches have resulted in a 0-0 default loss for both parties:

AmyWebb 0 - 0 Awesome Robot
Carl 0 - 0 Str0nq
TyeeVaibhan 0 - 0 Chase
JR 0 - 0 Zhang_Fei
Ayberk 0 - 0 Candiru
Cooties 0 - 0 Flans_of_Medith
Ordyn 0 - 0 eRRoR
Lares 0 - 0 DeepX

Any involved party may appeal against these decisions at any point before 23:59:59 BST Monday, 14th May.

LT_Spartan said:
Hey

I wanted to say that I am really sorry that I didn't show up, but I must say, that I wont be coming to this tournament, I am withdrawing, because I have some real life problems... I also wanted to say sorry because I didn't tell you that I wont be coming, but that is because this is the first opportunity for me to do it.

Have fun and good luck people!

Can he still get replaced?

hey I dont think honeydew gets the whole incomplete first phase duel concept he keeps putting off our duel good you send him a msg explaining why he needs to fight me?

No, the deadline is set each week and you need to duel the one you are set up against (a person in your team), which you can see at the Fixtures thread. So it's easier to duel everyone in your team sooner so you won't have to worry about deadlines.

Alex I sent you two pms but you didn' answer me. I said my duel partner doesn't cotact with me. Where is my mistake? . It's all about my duel partner Candiru

aybrkars said:
Alex I sent you two pms but you didn' answer me. I said my duel partner doesn't cotact with me. Where is my mistake? . It's all about my duel partner Candiru

He told me on steam he contacted you but you said you were not in his group... I know this guy and I helped him going after you.

virus_found said:
Sorry for silly question, but did I have to fight against every player in my group until the deadline? I've fought two duels in my group XVIII.

What Kwal said. Do you want an extension on your duel v.s. Awesome_Robot?

Ayberk v.s. Candiru will receive a deadline extension, to the end of the group stage if they need it.

aybrkars said:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061841321/

I suggest you add him here, if you haven't yet.

Cooties has not been online for 24 days here so i can not schedule a fight.

I never said to someone that i am not in your group because nobody wrote me something like that. I think candiru talked with someoneelse. He added me on steam 5 days ago. The first dueling deadline was already passed. We would like an extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom