[ND3] - Group Stage Information and Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Play-offs are up. These might not be entirely finalised, and may be altered based on the results of unfinished Group Stage matches. Any alterations will be announced.

Irishman has been removed from the Player List. Anyone who had not yet fought their duels against them score a 0-0 default win.

Erm.... JuRi and I are still there, that´s wrong. We had already played our duel, which I won 9-6.

Wait a sec, Donut. The match in play-offs is the same as in group stage or it is another match?

Theotian, Sev have been removed from the Player List. Anyone who had not yet fought their duels against them score a 0-0 default win.

Honeydew v.s. Nevino does not need to be played.

The following playoffs have emerged:

Dextrus v.s. Agis;
Schakal v.s. TirtiL;
Midgard v.s. Charlini;
Kaltvien v.s. Prostyler;
SifoN v.s. Dreaon;
Ereinion v.s. Pendragon;
Araf v.s. Froska.

The deadline for the play-offs is next Monday, the 18th. If you are in contact with any of the above or Mario, Sting, Gluker, Toi, Cleric_Johnson or Xanthor, please get in contact with them and make sure they're aware of these matches and the deadline. Also let them know that if their opponent is not responding, to contact me.

If you're going to be unable to play your duel for whatever reason, please let me know as soon as possible.

Just defaulted those who hadn't completed their duels. This was done first by evidence of communication on one side that I had available, and then by randomisation.

Group stage over, knockout fixtures going up soon.

Back
Top Bottom