[NC2019] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

FranzJoseph

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Team Name: TR2
Name of player(s):
Addition or Removal: Removal
InvincibleID1
 

Easter Cow

Animated Cow of your Heart
Duke
WBNW
Best answers
0
Kelquethas said:
Hey guys! Kelquethas here! If you could add an h to my name that would be great!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :evil:
please
Fixed.

Franz Joseph said:
Turkey 2 new flag plss add ty

(Created by Apollo, ty man!)
Alyss said:
Change my ID to 1085169 please
Franz Joseph said:
Team Name: TR2
Name of player(s):
Addition or Removal: Removal
InvincibleID1
Done.
 

Pichurin

Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team Name: Argentina
Name of player(s): Orome
Addition or Removal: Addition
Orome4152054

also here are the IDs of Lucaz 4301058
Cartonero 3948051 and Pac 1645467
 

Easter Cow

Animated Cow of your Heart
Duke
WBNW
Best answers
0
Pichurin said:
Team Name: Argentina
Name of player(s): Orome
Addition or Removal: Addition
Orome4152054

also here are the IDs of Lucaz 4301058
Cartonero 3948051 and Pac 1645467
Done.
 

Radamant

Regular
Best answers
0
Team Name: Argentina 2 (Fenox)
Name of player: Limon
Addition or Removal: Addition
Limon 3340042
 

Gibby Jr

Marquis
Best answers
0
Team Name: United Kingdom I
Name of player(s): Hrod
Addition:
Hrod1749281

He's currently on UK2 but is switching to UK1
 

Bxnny

Veteran
Best answers
0
Team Name: Argentina 3
Name of player(s): Orion. zEkO
Addition:
Orion4562572
zEkO4545362
 

Darius.

Regular
Best answers
0
Team Name: Romania
Name of player(s): Sauron, Micros
Addition or Removal: Addition
Sauron4486040
Micros3405083
 

brainmay

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Team Name: China
Name of player(s): MThao, Taylor, JayGatsby, Steve
Addition or Removal: Addition
MThao443377
Taylor447202
JayGatsby3522703
Steve3529276
 

Easter Cow

Animated Cow of your Heart
Duke
WBNW
Best answers
0
brainmay said:
Team Name: China
Name of player(s): MThao, Taylor, JayGatsby, Steve
Addition or Removal: Addition
MThao443377
Taylor447202
JayGatsby3522703
Steve3529276
Done.