[NC2019] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[18.11.2019, 18:17]
Watly:
    Get me a warszaw server and I'll make that home

hypocrisy on the admin team is just amazing, whole admin team did make sure we can't win this tourney

Aporta said:
Error072 said:
when ping beats skill :lol:
Lol ur some ass? You guys complained about ping when difference is like 20 ping, you guys choked on swadia vs rhokdoks LOL
u guys gonna get absolutely smashed by france who will have playable ping on your servers. guess then you will realise the difference between EU and NA :lol:

Error072 said:
Aporta said:
Error072 said:
Lol ur some ass? You guys complained about ping when difference is like 20 ping, you guys choked on swadia vs rhokdoks LOL
u guys gonna get absolutely smashed by france who will have playable ping on your servers. guess then you will realise the difference between EU and NA :lol:
how to lose to 90-120 pingers LOL??????

Error072 said:
Aporta said:
Error072 said:
oof cry harder daddy

lets be honest, you wouldnt even make it out of the group stage if matches were played on fair conditions, forcing people to play on 120-150 ping is complete bull****, you guys play whole ur life on eu servers and not only u have slightly lower pings but also are just used to it

btw we all know it should be pol1 vs pol2 grand final as we were two the best teams in the tournament

Poland 5 - 9 North America

A5458DD56FD6612C5A137F0CFC46AEE13F54C185
0457F75F80EFF1D7BD5F34104FE30D9831ED86CD
11F14C75C8BABDC539836A543FC4E77DEB255AF9
0B6D0FA7539F6B12203E05F5AAE8EAE8129F6A45

I'm not gonna pretend I am happy about the way that match was played but that's the consequence of the home-away system. Basically, no matter what you do, you will always put one team at a disadvantage. If we had played on a Polish server, NA would have likely lost because the ping difference was simply too important. So it doesn't matter who wins or who loses, at the end of the day that's not the idea I have of competition because you are left with something unsolvable yet you have to make a choice which is going to impact a team's run in the competition. With that being said, we knew it from the start and if we didn't want to deal with it, then we should make it a European Cup, not a Nations Cup one.

I am sincerely sorry Poland feel like they got stolen. No matter what you believe, there was no intention from the admin to **** you guys over. Watly can confirm it, I was looking forward to playing you in the grand final and get a rematch, just like we had for the United Kingdom and Turkey. As I said, we were simply left with either penalizing you or NA and if we had opted for a different solution, NA would now be in the same place as you, complaining about the unfairness of the situation.

I'm not happy about what happened tonight but I don't have an actual fix for it, except playing between nations within the same timezone. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom