[NC2019] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Blade is playing this game for long time. But lately he was really toxic to everyone for no reason. We are playing this game for fun and this guy was ruining it for me. I am glad that he is banned. This game will die soon, lets have some fun without toxic people around.

he's a star player and everyone in warband banters with each other
i dont know how nations can compete with each other when good players get banned for trolling in chat

i didnt even know blade had a problem with any of us and thought it was all just banter tbh

Hello.
I've had a 2 week break from the tournament due to my misbehaviour in the past weeks. During that time I have realised that it's not a good idea to make troubles to everyone around me, I would like to say that I learnt my lesson. As a result I feel that it's time to officially apologize to the admin team for all the trouble I have made, and all the additional work they had because of me.

Thanks for posting on the forums Blade. I can only speak for myself but I appreciate the gesture. You are free to act and say whatever you want about any of us within a private sphere though I hope from now your behaviour will be exemplary in public.

Charlini steps down as an administrator

giphy.gif

'We want to stress out that there is no bad blood between Charlini and the rest of the team' professional or not, that's a complete bag of lies, Charlini and Watly clearly have some juicy beef we've yet to hear about.

Last time I checked, Watly didn't make for most of the admin team. What happened between Charli and Watly is their business, though Charlini left in good terms with the rest of the admin team, which makes for 7 out of 8 people.

What about you tell us something we don't already know Fietta?

Sparkygravity said:
Thank you for updating the Group Stage table Tardet :grin: !!!

I'm sorry, I can't quite tell if it's a genuine comment (about week 2 update) or a sarcastic one (about the lack of update for week 3 thus far) but either way, everything should be up to date.

Tardet said:
Sparkygravity said:
Thank you for updating the Group Stage table Tardet :grin: !!!

I'm sorry, I can't quite tell if it's a genuine comment (about week 2 update) or a sarcastic one (about the lack of update for week 3 thus far) but either way, everything should be up to date.
Sparky is very nice, he's not sarcastic. Legit no sarcasm here.

yourNotAlone said:
There is a high chance of China playing against one of the Argentinian teams in playoffs. How is that going to be handled?
The seedings for the playoffs are not 100% confirmed, so don't take what's on the google doc for the truth because it might very well be completly different.

Tardet said:
yourNotAlone said:
There is a high chance of China playing against one of the Argentinian teams in playoffs. How is that going to be handled?
The seedings for the playoffs are not 100% confirmed, so don't take what's on the google doc for the truth because it might very well be completly different.
That actually sucks lmao

So for Week 5, NA vs Austria-Swiz is going to be 12-0 because A-S forfeit. Does that mean Russia-Ukraine have to win their match against BeNe to secure #2 slot in Group B? They only have a 2 round lead so how much do they have to win by?

yourNotAlone said:
Tardet said:
yourNotAlone said:
The seedings for the playoffs are not 100% confirmed, so don't take what's on the google doc for the truth because it might very well be completely different.
That actually sucks lmao

To be completely transparent, there is no will from the administration to f*** one team over by giving them a tougher seed. We simply discussing what's the best way to proceed because the google doc was meant as a place-holder until we get the proper threads up on Taleworlds but then we didn't look at it further when it comes to playoffs seedings nor did we discuss if what was there made sense. We will release a statement about this as soon as possible.

Sparkygravity said:
So for Week 5, NA vs Austria-Swiz is going to be 12-0 because A-S forfeit. Does that mean Russia-Ukraine have to win their match against BeNe to secure #2 slot in Group B? They only have a 2 round lead so how much do they have to win by?

NA will get a 12-0 default win against Austria & Switzerland, like any other team from Group B. Essentially that means that in order to get the 2nd seed of Group B - the equivalent of direct qualification for the knockout stage - Russia & Ukraine will have to beat BeNe, but also win by a significant margin, in order to get a higher RD than North America. Unlike the Poland vs Sweden & Norway and Germany & Spain situations, the result of North America and Russia & Ukraine confrontation was a draw which means we cannot use H2H to decide which team goes through in case of a tie on points.

Back
Top Bottom