[NC2019] Group Stage Week 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? you offered one day to play.
we offered 3. server is literally unplayable, lagging every 20 seconds. match was scheduled for 1945 i will not have the entire team wait for another 30 mins just because you guys can only play one day out of 7

Menethil said:
France 1 is available now. Dont play its too late card. If match started at estimated time, it would be played now. We are ready on FR1

FR3 just crashed on us so that one might have issues too

Poland 8 - 4 UK

cApO5Cv.jpg
QMO6zMs.jpg
YqBq9VT.jpg

We decided together not to play the last set and keep the result as is due to the server crash during the 1st round of the 4th set

Set 1&2 played on DE4
Set 3 played on FRA3

Menethil said:
France 1 is available now. Dont play its too late card. If match started at estimated time, it would be played now. We are ready on FR1
„It would be played now“ and would be finished ~ 15mins.
Not 1hour

Matt_ said:
Menethil said:

FR3 just crashed on us so that one might have issues too
yeah we would like to play the match on a different day. And I feel like we suggested enough days that we could play on instead. Just choose one already.

On the screens that i received, it is obvious that we offered you Saturday and Sunday. You offered us Friday. Yes we played scrim on Friday but we missed some key players. Stop acting like a little kid. Your pings are 10-30, ours 50-100 the lag in the servers will obviously affect us more than you. So you had a higher chance to beat us today. We do not care the days you offered during week we always miss some key players. We offered to play in Germany server with that lag or wait to go on France server. You did not want both and left. It is our right to demand default win. Some team played with the lag and finished their match. We will not accept to play 2 official matches at 1 week and we will not play on weekdays.

GG Poland but damn that match today was awful; teleporting on the second set and then the server crashing on the fourth. We decided to continue playing so it was fair but the nations cup is about the best of each nation battling it out on an even playing field with no server issues to truly determine who should win the match. The match today was not accurate as to who the better team was but at the end of the day, you win some and you lose some. Not digging at Poland.

A rematch to determine who should've won as the majority of the match was affected would be nice, but I can understand why Poland wouldn't want this.

Menethil said:
On the screens that i received, it is obvious that we offered you Saturday and Sunday. You offered us Friday. Yes we played scrim on Friday but we missed some key players. Stop acting like a little kid. Your pings are 10-30, ours 50-100 the lag in the servers will obviously affect us more than you. So you had a higher chance to beat us today. We do not care the days you offered during week we always miss some key players. We offered to play in Germany server with that lag or wait to go on France server. You did not want both and left. It is our right to demand default team. Some team played with the lag and finished their match. We will not accept to play 2 official matches at 1 week and we will not play on weekdays.
Missing key players? I heard u were only missing Samu which is only one Key player. And Samu told me you guys can't play friday which was a clearly a lie. It's not our fault you only offer us one day while we are offering you guys like 4 days that we could play on. If anyone should get a default win it's us not you.

Menethil said:
On the screens that i received, it is obvious that we offered you Saturday and Sunday. You offered us Friday. Yes we played scrim on Friday but we missed some key players. Stop acting like a little kid. Your pings are 10-30, ours 50-100 the lag in the servers will obviously affect us more than you. So you had a higher chance to beat us today. We do not care the days you offered during week we always miss some key players. We offered to play in Germany server with that lag or wait to go on France server. You did not want both and left. It is our right to demand default team. Some team played with the lag and finished their match. We will not accept to play 2 official matches at 1 week and we will not play on weekdays.
um mate everyone suffered euqually from the lags dont play the victim card, every minute lagging and floating around for a few secs is not playable. Some of our players had to leave earlier, playing late was not an option for us. And we dont even know if the servers would have worked later on. Its not the fault of either team, its just bad luck. Trying to but the blame on us is quite weak. "We miss some keyplayers" is not an argument imo, its not like GER has everyone every day in the week. Heck, its only groupstage, why do you care... the only question is who ends up last in our group

There is absolutely no point in arguing over the forums now. I have talked with both Turkey and German captains and I will report what happened tonight with other admins so we make a decision about it. No point wasting your energy on this, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom